Anyone here a cuber?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there were any of you who could solve a Rubik's cube and or any other twisty puzzles?

bchampion96

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Im actually a pro at reversics cube. It's like a rubics cube but instead of solving it, I take one that's already soved and I mix it up again

Is there anyone who isn't? :P

Used to do it all the time back in 10th grade.  I've forgotten how though, mainly because I lost my cube. :lol:

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Used to do it all the time back in 10th grade.  I've forgotten how though, mainly because I lost my cube. :lol:

Shame. I have them around my desk and solve them while waiting in BF3 queues and things. 

I used to be pretty good, but then my hands started going bad and I got out of practice.

i can solve it but not very fast.. my fastest was a minute fifteen seconds lol

I used to be pretty good, but then my hands started going bad and I got out of practice.

That sucks D:

i can solve it but not very fast.. my fastest was a minute fifteen seconds lol

After a while of absent minded solving you get faster :P My best is 46 seconds with the beginners' method

That sucks D:

After a while of absent minded solving you get faster :P My best is 46 seconds with the beginners' method

too lazy to go faster haha xD

I used to, haven't done much in recent years though.  Was never that great compared to a lot of my friends.  Fastest times with a 3x3 was 52 seconds with two hands, 5 minutes and some change with one hand.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

I can get one side....in 20 minutes.

It's something! :D

I used to, haven't done much in recent years though.  Was never that great compared to a lot of my friends.  Fastest times with a 3x3 was 52 seconds with two hands, 5 minutes and some change with one hand.

One handed is a laugh :P I'm so slow 

I can still solve my cube in around 1-2mins.

I also had a rubik's magic which i could solve in 15 or less seconds (nothing special) 

I used to be able to solve the 7x7x7 cube but I havent played with one in 2yrs I think

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

I can still solve my cube in around 1-2mins.

I also had a rubik's magic which i could solve in 15 or less seconds (nothing special) 

I used to be able to solve the 7x7x7 cube but I havent played with one in 2yrs I think

The rubik's magic is beyond me :P I solved a 7x7 once. Took me 2 hours :P

I've never solved one.... I'm gonna go off and cry now.

N'aww, don't be like that! It's easy if you really want to learn. tons of tutorials on the tubes :D

i can do it

but i need that app samsung used it its ad to solve one ....

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I can solve slide puzzles really fast, look a slide puzzle game up on websites, my record time was like 15 seconds I believe, that was a 5X5 puzzle or 6X6 - not sure.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I can solve one...

around a minute with the beginners

I used to be a pretty good cuber (like 16 secs with fridrich's method), but had to reduce my practicing time on the cube, since it hurt my ankle and I therefore couldn't play tabletennis (playing on near national level) anymore.

Today I'm at like 40-50 secs. Because the obstacle to solve a normal rubik's cube isn't very high for me I just started to solve bigger cubes and am now able to solve all cubes up to 7x7 (you only have to learn 4x4 and 5x5, 6x6 and 7x7 are just the same algorithms times 2). Don't ask for my times, it's a shame -.-

• Primary PC: i7-3770K@4,6GHz | Thermalright Macho | ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance@1866MHz | 2x Gigabyte 660ti 3GB@1130MHz | 256 GB Samsung 840 | WD Black 1TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 650W | Zalman Z11
  • Secondary PC: i7-860@3,1GHz | Scythe Katana 3 | ASUS Maximus III Formula P55 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | 2x Zotac GTX 280@650MHz | WD Velociraptor 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 750W | Coolermaster Cosmos S

I used to be a pretty good cuber (like 16 secs with fridrich's method), but had to reduce my practicing time on the cube, since it hurt my ankle and I therefore couldn't play tabletennis (playing on near national level) anymore.

Today I'm at like 40-50 secs. Because the obstacle to solve a normal rubik's cube isn't very high for me I just started to solve bigger cubes and am now able to solve all cubes up to 7x7 (you only have to learn 4x4 and 5x5, 6x6 and 7x7 are just the same algorithms times 2). Don't ask for my times, it's a shame -.-

You stopped practicing cubing because you hurt your ankle? What!?

I used to be able to solve the standard 3x3 cube in about 50-60 seconds.. I can also do a 4x4 and 5x5, but my times are appalling.. 

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

The 3x3 and 4x4 are the cubes I've solved, 3x3 used to be fast back in the day but the 4x4 still takes a long while. Have other puzzles like the wood ones that form an object and then fall apart once you take a few key parts out, then the color tiles.

Fun stuff, but the cubes are all patterns that one can work out to get it to work out, many people can't do the patterns or forget the steps.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

God :) now,i know why you should Not Post while falling asleep. ankle=wrist xD

• Primary PC: i7-3770K@4,6GHz | Thermalright Macho | ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance@1866MHz | 2x Gigabyte 660ti 3GB@1130MHz | 256 GB Samsung 840 | WD Black 1TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 650W | Zalman Z11
  • Secondary PC: i7-860@3,1GHz | Scythe Katana 3 | ASUS Maximus III Formula P55 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | 2x Zotac GTX 280@650MHz | WD Velociraptor 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 750W | Coolermaster Cosmos S

God :) now,i know why you should Not Post while falling asleep. ankle=wrist xD