Worst Looking Graphics Card?

I think the least best looking card is the 295, it looks like a DHS tape. dIJFQ.jpg

i personally love the 770 lightning, ill be posting pics and a review soon :) just have to finish my photography assignment first lol

A 7970 with a Swiftech Komodo SwiftechKomodoHD7970.jpg

The EVGA water block looks sleak also. Wish Siftech made one for evga cards too

I love the 780/Titan heatsink

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

dude there is a thread with same title search before you post

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3260-best-looking-graphics-card/

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

i personally love the 770 lightning, ill be posting pics and a review soon :) just have to finish my photography assignment first lol

I'm getting it. How is it so far?

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

It's a different title.  :huh:

BECAUSE he changed it later on

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

BECAUSE he changed it later on

Oh okay sorry I didn't no that.  :) Then I agree with you too.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I love the 780/Titan heatsink

Dont get mad, But I hate the look of it.  I dont like the aluminum shroud, and the aluminum fins inside.  IMO they could have just made the whole thing the heatsink and it could have been better looking 

Dont get mad, But I hate the look of it.  I dont like the aluminum shroud, and the aluminum fins inside.  IMO they could have just made the whole thing the heatsink and it could have been better looking 

I actually completely agree.

I'm getting it. How is it so far?

its beastly so far, playing crysis 3 maxed out and 2xmsaa without issue.. doesnt hold 60fps all the time but its more then playable and it overclocked like a beast to :) once i have my second one im gonna watercool them and change to the secondary bios on them

its beastly so far, playing crysis 3 maxed out and 2xmsaa without issue.. doesnt hold 60fps all the time but its more then playable and it overclocked like a beast to :) once i have my second one im gonna watercool them and change to the secondary bios on them

Yay! I'm getting two as well

Yay! I'm getting two as well

yeah i just cant afford the second quite yet.. if you ever watercool them the bios switch is right above the msi logo on the side that face you once its in the system :) some people dont know about it so i thought i would mention it.

yeah i just cant afford the second quite yet.. if you ever watercool them the bios switch is right above the msi logo on the side that face you once its in the system :) some people dont know about it so i thought i would mention it.

Same, first one in two weeks. Second one at christmas

Same, first one in two weeks. Second one at christmas

very nice, im either getting mine this weekend once i finish my summerschool courses and my dad gives me the last $100 i need or my girl buys it for me for my birthday :) either way i cant wait lol

I think this one the cake for me. There was another one that was equally hideous but I forgot the name and model. It had the shroud shaped like a blade and it stuck o

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162136

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning