Steam Summer Sale (2015) Now Live

Not at all.  It is so new each and every time you play.  Its a HARD game.  The first probably 10 games you play, you will not last long.  Eventually you get the hang of it.  I actually did some research into strategy because it is fairly difficult.  You can also play with the settings to make it easier, or even harder, but I think it is perfect the way it was designed to be played.  Plus you get new characters the longer you last, the re-playability for this game is limitless. For $4, its a steal, although the historic low has been $2.

I'm beginning to come around..... How are you finding these historic low prices? Is there a website or memory?

Any of the below options are acceptable.

1. Buy a reloadable visa.  Would be the same as buying steam cards.

2. Open a (FREE! :D) bank account and get a visa debit.

3. Get a paypal account.

4. Get a friend to buy it for you and give them cash.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist. 

5.65 activation fee or whatever on those prepaid debit cards, not really worth it.

Any of the below options are acceptable.

1. Buy a reloadable visa.  Would be the same as buying steam cards.

2. Open a (FREE! :D) bank account and get a visa debit.

3. Get a paypal account.

4. Get a friend to buy it for you and give them cash.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist. 

I tried that once, totally not a pain in the ass.

/s

it's so expensive in the US ....

Metro Redux Bundle is RM19 in my country ($5.08) LOLOL

CPU: Intel i5-4670K CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1 Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB Storage:  Samsung 850 evo 250GB ,1TB WD BLUE, Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair AX760 Full Modular Monitor: Dell 23" S2340L IPS Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mouse: Logitech G502(w/ Mi Metal Mousepad) Headphone: Audio Technica ATH-M50/MSR-7 Speaker: Edifier Studio 7 R2730DB

I swear these summer sales get more boring every year...

The year I joined it seemed like Christmas everyday.

Now it feels like I'm digging through a horrible bargain bin. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'm beginning to come around..... How are you finding these historic low prices? Is there a website or memory?

Dealzon posted the historic low in the OP.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I still need to buy CS:GO, so unless gta5 goes down to my buy limit order of $20 (a direct statistical challenge to you, Gaben), I won't be buying anything else.

Will $7.50 probably be (nearly) the best price for CS:GO for some time? Not really interested (at all actually) in buying in-game skins or any of that nonsense, just a filthy casual playing the occasional zombie mod escape match, because zombies are cool and fun.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

5.65 activation fee or whatever on those prepaid debit cards, not really worth it.

I tried that once, totally not a pain in the ass.

/s

Go to a credit union.

I have an account with a credit union and require no direct deposit, no minimum balance, pay nothing for the account (unless I overdraw or bounce checks), and I have a free debit and credit card. Only thing I pay for are checks.

You make it sound like it's then end of the world to open an account. If you can afford the internet to be on this forum you can afford a FREE account with a credit union, I am sure of it.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Go to a credit union.

I have an account with a credit union and require no direct deposit, no minimum balance, pay nothing for the account (unless I overdraw or bounce checks), and I have a free debit and credit card. Only thing I pay for are checks.

You make it sound like it's then end of the world to open an account. If you can afford the internet to be on this forum you can afford a FREE account with a credit union, I am sure of it.

So you think every teenager has the privilege to open a checking account or something? Well your wrong.....

So you think every teenager has the privilege to open a checking account or something? Well your wrong.....

Considering I was a teenager who had a checking account. Yes.

*you're

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

I wouldn't say every teenager as the possibility....that would just be ridiculous to claim.

I still need to buy CS:GO, so unless gta5 goes down to my buy limit order of $20 (a direct statistical challenge to you, Gaben), I won't be buying anything else.

Will $7.50 probably be (nearly) the best price for CS:GO for some time? Not really interested (at all actually) in buying in-game skins or any of that nonsense, just a filthy casual playing the occasional zombie mod escape match, because zombies are cool and fun.

I'm actually waiting for it to drop lower as well. If it doesn't I'm sure they will bring the 7$ price back at the end of the sale.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

you're*

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I'm waiting for BeamNG!

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Considering how little it costs and easy it is.. why the hell not?

A standard bank account with ATM card can be used like visa these days anyway, don't get why people cannot pay for stuff online.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

If it doesn't I'm sure they will bring the 7$ price back at the end of the sale.

What exactly do you mean by that?

edit: here is a current screenie for me:

vz0sTVM.png

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

What exactly do you mean by that?

If it gets higher in price (I've seen it do that before last year) I'm sure they will bring back the 7$ deal if anything. If I remember correctly at the end of the sales they bring the best deals back.

edit

I'm sorry if I am confusing. I mean to say that if they raise the price from the 7$ they have now at least at the end they will bring that price back if they decide now to lower it any further.

Dealzon posted the historic low in the OP.

Snaps! I was wondering when/where Dealzon was going to post that information. Thanks for pointing it out to me!

Do you think it's worth buying the CS complete pack for $14.99?

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

If you like competitivefps games sure.

The game is a lot more fun when you have friends toplay with

If you want all of them I personally think it is worth it.

You can't join their game when they are offline? That's lame considering the game can be shut off etc etc. Make a random "friend" (explain why you are sending the request?) and then join in on that game? Maybe someone here can help you out. :)

Now when I went to join a friend's game that actually got in....you cannot join a friend's game that is 10 levels higher than you. LOL

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

Now when I went to join a friend's game that actually got in....you cannot join a friend's game that is 10 levels higher than you. LOL

Yup, unfortunate. Maybe someone here is willing to help? I would but I'm a level 90. :(

*love your Woody Harrelson avvy*

I just got GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas for like $8.

Damn you GabeN, you fat beautiful BASTARD

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

http://store.steampowered.com/app/317960/

Well my first purchase was discounted DLC for Surgeon Simulator.  $0.65 Canadian isn't bad and it adds some decent content to the game.  Yes I hate buying DLC and don't do it often but there isn't much DLC for this game so I don't feel so bad giving these guys more money.  It isn't like they are trying to rape the wallets of the consumers out there.

blank.gifpost-5177-0-77729500-1434118177.jpg

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S