Steam Summer Sale (2015) Now Live

I suspect your parents must have a card you can borrow.

I suspect you have your own card to buy stuff.

Not every student has a card.........

I suspect you have your own card to buy stuff.

Not every student has a card.........

You could always get one. You only need like $25 to start a checking account if you're over 16 or 18 I think.

Some awesome games on here. Just bought Darkest Dungeon, I'm pretty stoked for it.

My watchlist is nearly all on sale but the game I really want...The Elder Scrolls Online. What madness is this?! :lol:

I wish they would fix the game. A lot of people can't even play it...

I just want fallout 3/vegas and oblivion goty and I'll be happy.  

games I used to have on my 360 back in the day.

Don't worry, they will definitely go on sale! :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

You think every person has a credit/debit card or paypal for G2A? I only have cash which i use to buy steam cards.......

Any of the below options are acceptable.

1. Buy a reloadable visa.  Would be the same as buying steam cards.

2. Open a (FREE! :D) bank account and get a visa debit.

3. Get a paypal account.

4. Get a friend to buy it for you and give them cash.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist. 

I have been trying to play that mini-game for hours but it keep showing an error message.  Clearly Valve didnt' stress test this game.  The community votes were way better.

I have been trying to play that mini-game for hours but it keep showing an error message.  Clearly Valve didnt' stress test this game.  The community votes were way better.

Have any friends? Join their game, that's currently the only way to play if you didn't have the chance to join in at first.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Has anyone been able to play the game?  Every time I try to play it I get a message saying a problem joining a game.  Anyone else?

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

Have any friends? Join their game, that's currently the only way to play if you didn't have the chance to join in at first.

Just read this...thank you!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

Just read this...thank you!

No problem! Enjoy the retro graphics and music. :P

No problem! Enjoy the retro graphics and music. :P

If and when I can get into game :/

If and when I can get into game :/

Have you tried joining in on a friend's game yet? That should get you in.

Have you tried joining in on a friend's game yet? That should get you in.

I don't have any friends playing at the moment, of course right?!

I don't have any friends playing at the moment, of course right?!

You can't join their game when they are offline? That's lame considering the game can be shut off etc etc. Make a random "friend" (explain why you are sending the request?) and then join in on that game? Maybe someone here can help you out. :)

Seems helpful for gamers, but unfortunately, I did not find mine.

"Don't Starve" is an incredible game.  I highly recommend it to anyone.  SO much fun.  Even better if you can use a controller.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

"Don't Starve" is an incredible game.  I highly recommend it to anyone.  SO much fun.  Even better if you can use a controller.

I don't know man it seems pretty repetitive and boring

Not at all.  It is so new each and every time you play.  Its a HARD game.  The first probably 10 games you play, you will not last long.  Eventually you get the hang of it.  I actually did some research into strategy because it is fairly difficult.  You can also play with the settings to make it easier, or even harder, but I think it is perfect the way it was designed to be played.  Plus you get new characters the longer you last, the re-playability for this game is limitless. For $4, its a steal, although the historic low has been $2.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I got it, and was impressed. I didn't really get into it, but its a fun game.

Imagine how much money steam could make if gta5 was at $20 and a huge spike in volume would come in and buy it at that price. Gaben please.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν