──────████

─────████

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ▀▀█▀▀ㅤ█▀▀█ㅤ█ㅤ▄█ㅤ█▀▀ 

ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ█ ㅤㅤ█▄▄█ㅤ█▀▀▄ ㅤ█▀▀ 

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ▀ㅤ ㅤ▀ㅤ ▀ㅤ▀ㅤㅤ▀ㅤ▀▀▀ 

█▀▄▀█ㅤ█ ㅤ █ㅤ ㅤ█▀▄▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █ ㅤ █ㅤ█ 

█─▀─█ㅤ█▄▄█ㅤㅤ █─▀─█ █ ㅤ █ █ ㅤ █ █▀▀ █▄▄█ㅤ█

█ㅤㅤ █ㅤ▄▄▄█ㅤ ㅤ█ㅤㅤ█ ─▀▀ ─ ▀ ㅤ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ㅤ▄

I went ahead and got Shadows of Mordor its not advertised in any of the deals but it was 30 % off for the GOTY edition 35 dollars or something like that. I don't think that game will go much lower then that but who knows. 

Come on The Crew go on sale for like 20.......

Check g2a. They have uplay version for under $20.

Anyone think DUCK Game will go any lower?  I see they now have a 4 pack :)

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

I went ahead and got Shadows of Mordor its not advertised in any of the deals but it was 30 % off for the GOTY edition 35 dollars or something like that. I don't think that game will go much lower then that but who knows. 

I think it might, but I can't imagine it getting too much lower. Maybe $5 or so.

It's an amazing game and the graphics are excellent. I dumped a lot of hours into that just going on rampages.

So many dead Uruks. Haha

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

I think it might, but I can't imagine it getting too much lower. Maybe $5 or so.

It's an amazing game and the graphics are excellent. I dumped a lot of hours into that just going on rampages.

So many dead Uruks. Haha

I've heard a lot of good things regarding the game figured what the hell right :P Seems like most people are looking for a heavier discount of GTA V. I feel like they are forcing the cards+the game down our throats and not the game on it's own that is what I personally want. I'd be happy with 40 dollars for GTA V. 

I've heard a lot of good things regarding the game figured what the hell right :P Seems like most people are looking for a heavier discount of GTA V. I feel like they are forcing the cards+the game down our throats and not the game on it's own that is what I personally want. I'd be happy with 40 dollars for GTA V. 

I agree with you. It definitely seems like they are pushing those cards.

They just launched some very expensive items that people can purchase and discounts on the luxury properties in-game...seems like they really want people to dump money on these items.

Shadow of Mordor was more enjoyable for me. SOM did seem like it was fairly quick for me to beat the story missions though. Seems like most of the time I spent on it was all the side missions and challenges.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

I agree with you. It definitely seems like they are pushing those cards.

They just launched some very expensive items that people can purchase and discounts on the luxury properties in-game...seems like they really want people to dump money on these items.

Shadow of Mordor was more enjoyable for me. SOM did seem like it was fairly quick for me to beat the story missions though. Seems like most of the time I spent on it was all the side missions and challenges.

Well it is the GOTY edition so I would presume with the DLC content that even if its quick they will be more for me after the games cleared. 

Well it is the GOTY edition so I would presume with the DLC content that even if its quick they will be more for me after the games cleared. 

That's true.

I almost feel like re-playing it now, but I am working on The Witcher 3.  :(

Well, I'll keep my figners crossed for everyone hoping for GTA V to see a heavier discount.

That's true.

I almost feel like re-playing it now, but I am working on The Witcher 3.  :(

Well, I'll keep my figners crossed for everyone hoping for GTA V to see a heavier discount.

Gosh Witcher 3 with the pc degrade it makes me sour when I think about playing it. What other games are people looking to. I've heard project cars, the crew, gta v. What about Trine 3?

Gosh Witcher 3 with the pc degrade it makes me sour when I think about playing it. What other games are people looking to. I've heard project cars, the crew, gta v. What about Trine 3?

I have a 780 and it runs fine for me at 1440p. I have no complaints.

I am not much into car games, so that doesn't seem appealing to me.

I have the Trine games but have not played them more than 10 minutes. It does seem like fun though and it is beautiful.

does anyone got the chance to play the monster game?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I have a 780 and it runs fine for me at 1440p. I have no complaints.

I am not much into car games, so that doesn't seem appealing to me.

I have the Trine games but have not played them more than 10 minutes. It does seem like fun though and it is beautiful.

Oh it looks fine. I just thought ahead of time that the game was going to melt pcs but with the graphic fidelity downgrade from the e3 gameplay footage I felt cheated sort of. Everyone seems to rave about it though. :)

does anyone got the chance to play the monster game?

Monster game?

Oh it looks fine. I just thought ahead of time that the game was going to melt pcs but with the graphic fidelity downgrade from the e3 gameplay footage I felt cheated sort of. Everyone seems to rave about it though. :)

Monster game?

http://steamcommunity.com/minigame/

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I only saw GTA V for 50... where is the 30.00 special?

I think it was in error because it was quickly taken down. 

Oh yes the card game for the summer sale. I tried that out the first year I did steam summer sale 3 years ago and didn't feel like I benefited much from it. So I just sell my cards and get the cash from it. 

Oh, right. I forgot all about that.

To me as long as the final product looks great then I don't really care.

It really is great. Takes a lot of time to play, but it's so fun that you don't even realize how much time passes.

I played a 5 hour session the other day. It was madness. Haha

Got Valkyria Chronicles, Styx: Master of Shadows, and that humongous Rift DLC pack (it's over $120 normally) so far. Hopefully I can snag at least 50% of my 57 game wish list at 60% or better this sale.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Got Valkyria Chronicles, Styx: Master of Shadows, and that humongous Rift DLC pack (it's over $120 normally) so far. Hopefully I can snag at least 50% of my 57 game wish list at 60% or better this sale.

57 on the wishlist?

Damn.

Not bad for 1st day of sales.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Check g2a. They have uplay version for under $20.

You think every person has a credit/debit card or paypal for G2A? I only have cash which i use to buy steam cards.......

I saw it for $30. Now it's down for me. Something about heavy traffic  :rolleyes:

I've got £50. WTF

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

You think every person has a credit/debit card or paypal for G2A? I only have cash which i use to buy steam cards.......

I suspect your parents must have a card you can borrow.