Steam Summer Sale (2015) Now Live

A bunch of games just got a price hike and then they 'discounted' them back to the standard price.

Is there actually a deal on GTA V at the moment? That is the only game I am interested in but at the moment all I see is a 25% discount...which is way less than I saw it earlier.

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Oh my God GTA V for $30??? YES PLEASE!

GTA V only $20 awwwww yeah!

wut?

damn you steam!

it's still more expensive for me than g2a

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Where the hell did Wish List button in the Store vanished... I want to just check my wish list but dont know how to get into it.

wut?

damn you steam!

it's still more expensive for me than g2a

I saw it for $30 and I seriously ran for my card. I was not expecting that much of a reduction. When I got back the server was "experiencing heavy traffic." By the time I refreshed and connected, they jacked the price to $60 but bundled Max Payne 3 and some in game cash I assume.

Total trash. First day of the sale was a complete let down. G2A is totally getting the nod from me at the moment.

GTA V only $20 awwwww yeah!

WAT? Its 57 Euro here wtf?!

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

It was showing me prices in USD though I'm in the UK. :S

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

I saw it for $30 and I seriously ran for my card. I was not expecting that much of a reduction. When I got back the server was "experiencing heavy traffic." By the time I refreshed and connected, they jacked the price to $60 but bundled Max Payne 3 and some in game cash I assume.

Total trash. First day of the sale was a complete let down. G2A is totally getting the nod from me at the moment.

What they changed it?! Fucking cunts! Shit! :(

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

2K 10 Year Aniversery for 50$

Recommend 100% Borderlands, Civ, Xcom... Litteraly 3 of my favorite games from those Genres...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I swear it was $20 when I saw it and I was kicked off and know I hear it is only at a 25% disocunt. :(

I already have it, but that cheap and I would have picked it up for my cousin.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Damn, I can't even make my purchase without steam taking a dump.

Oh wait, there we go.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

obligator post.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

it was, now it's fucking 25% off

Fucking hell it was 30$ and in few seconds it's 60$ 

Fuck you steam!

First time Steam Sale noob here. The GTA Franchise is only on sale for 24 hours right? It won't be on sale again.

snaps what happened to the deal on GTA V. I saw $30. I heard $20. Now it's $60 again with some shit points that I don't care about.

Steam, Steam.... What a let down, i saw that too it was i think 20$ 

First time Steam Sale noob here. The GTA Franchise is only on sale for 24 hours right? It won't be on sale again.

Here on the mobile app it says offer ends until June 22nd.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Steam, Steam.... What a let down, i saw that too it was i think 20$ 

It wasn't the game itself, it was shark cards. But they did change it right after, yes.

Steam reduces the price of nearly all of the games, but the Daily Deals have a slightly higher discount. Sometimes it's great. Today it's pretty bad.

They almost always have an encore sale at the end of the week (next Sunday the 21st) where they bring back all the Daily Deals in one big buffet.

It wasn't the game itself, it was shark cards. But they did change it right after, yes.

They got my damn hopes up. I loaded Steam at precisely 10 and I saw the thumbnail for GTA V at $20 and was going to buy a copy for my cousin and it crashed.

When I logged on again I am seeing only a 25% bundle discount.

Garbage...

Steam reduces the price of nearly all of the games, but the Daily Deals have a slightly higher discount. Sometimes it's great. Today it's pretty bad.

They almost always have an encore sale at the end of the week (next Sunday the 21st) where they bring back all the Daily Deals in one big buffet.

okay thanks you for that.

They got my damn hopes up. I loaded Steam at precisely 10 and I saw the thumbnail for GTA V at $20 and was going to buy a copy for my cousin and it crashed.

When I logged on again I am seeing only a 25% bundle discount.

Garbage...

Yeah Garbage!

Steam sucks