Having problems with Razer Comms

I've been using Comms since I heard about it, and even managed to switch my group to using this over Dolby Axon.

Comms is having a wierd bug for me: every so often, it likes to continuously write to my drive. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem except that this is happening to my SSD. I have tried to move Comms to a mechanical drive but it still writes to the SSD. I have no idea what it could be doing that requires constant drive writes but it is not good.

I realize that this is BETA software and that's fine. If anyone else is having this issue, do chime in.

Specs are in my sig.

Current Rig: Windows 8 Pro x64 ASUS M4A87TD-EVO board | AMD Phenom II x4 955 Black Edition OC'd @ 3.81 Ghz | 16GB 1600 Mhz Kingston HyperX | Gigabyte Radeon 6870 1GB | Razer BlackWiddow | Logitech G500S OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD

In Europe (Germany), the servers dont actually work, timeouts every few minutes interuppting calls. Its just not usable yet. In my opinion it much feels like pre alpha. 

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)