Your CSGO ranks?

kipper

I am unranked, I play like silver and do strats like global elite.

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

On 3/19/2016 at 10:56 PM, Timmy-P said:

32 wins in, I'm at Silver 4.  I have less than 100 hrs, though, so I'm making my way up.  I apparently got screwed over by the harsh judgement of the ranking system when ranks are initially determined, but I've mostly been topscoring in most matches and carrying in others for the most part, so I have high hopes.  85 hrs logged.

Keep it up you will soon get to MG, then it all falls apart from there.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

On 3/18/2016 at 0:48 PM, as96 said:

Gold Nova 2 (yeah I know it's bad but I have "only" 85 hours on the game)

Very decent actually, i'm MG at 1046 hrs... The thing is you won't get very far without 4 other buddies unless you are in America then MM is doable solo Q.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

1 minute ago, LokiFire said:

Keep it up you will soon get to MG, then it all falls apart from there.

Honestly, I just want to get out of Silver, since I started at Silver 1.  After that I can look playing with a few friends, with guaranteed comms and competency.

[witty signature]

LE-LEM player here

i avoid playing matchmaking cause there's a ton of toxic/retarded players in the EU (mainly russians)

trying to play ESEA as much i can, good and friendly players there

started streaming lately as well :D

On 2016-03-05 at 6:17 PM, Jonnyswboy said:

It is very uncommon for an MGE to do better than a supreme. Are you honestly arguing that getting to a higher rank does not require skill? The fact that it takes multiple games to rank up combats the inconsistency of players decently well. I'm not saying the ranking system is perfect, but you seem to be basing your judgement on a few out liars. The new rank update massively decreased the skill gap in higher ranks, I have noticed this first hand as an LEM nearing supreme. 

As for an SEM out playing and LE, this is simply not a thing lmao.

"If you think ranks matter and if you're GNM you're automatically god like compared to GN3's you're low rank."

Honestly not sure what you are saying here.

I've also wittnesed the rank change in the higer ranks as a LEM. Was supreme before and well, pretty much all globals dropped to supreme or lower. And A MGE can't outplay a LEM unless its a smurf or the LEM is having a terrible day after the shift. (Before this may have been the case but now it will pretty much never happen)

I have a smurf acc, yes hate me if you want but I wanna play with my friends. And well, neither a MGE or a SEM is gonna have a chance at the higher ranks since they barley knows the maps. Out of the maybe 100 hours I spent in lower ranks I have not once felt I had trouble winning if I wanted. (I usally dont try hard since its boring for your mates if they dont get a chance to do anything but the times I've done it I get  about 40-50 kills in a Nova Master game..)

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

• 2 weeks later...

Silver elite :( always on the look out for players to que up with :P

Global Elite, although I've pretty much stopped playing MM other than to retain my rank.
I prefer playing 10 mans with competitive players, FACEIT PUGS (EU). 
I played competitively in a team for a year as well.

I would highly suggest anyone around the LEM level to consider 3rd party pugs, playing in teams and playing in 10 mans. MM is okay, but it teaches you all kind of bad habits. MM is also a poor excuse for a competitive environment.

Loads of community interaction and CS:GO gameplay
www.twitch.tv/terosterone

9 minutes ago, Terosterone said:

Global Elite, although I've pretty much stopped playing MM other than to retain my rank.
I prefer playing 10 mans with competitive players, FACEIT PUGS (EU). 
I played competitively in a team for a year as well.

I would highly suggest anyone around the LEM level to consider 3rd party pugs, playing in teams and playing in 10 mans. MM is okay, but it teaches you all kind of bad habits. MM is also a poor excuse for a competitive environment.

Most of them are paid services. I don't really look into that, even though I want to play at a higher level than MM xD

Global Elite, at least it was when i used to play CS GO about 6 months ago xD so idk ill probably be like a silver now

First game on MM in a month, and Global is back. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

• 2 weeks later...

Legendary Eagle

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

Currently rank 2 xD

APU: AMD A10-7850K @ 4300MHz (107W)
GPUMSI GTX 970

MOBO: ASRock FM2A58M-VG3+ R2.0

RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws

Pre Update: DMG

Now MG1

Well since i stopped playing it, i'd decided to quit CSGO so MG1 was my rank before i quit.

Was DMG beginning of 2015, stopped playing competitively and seriously and just played around with friends. Started playing "Competitively" again with a friend and have gone from GN3 to DMG in the past 5 days(Like 40 wins, only lost like 3 and one was to a spinbotter). Out of town now till Thursday then I'll be back at it. Willl update once I slow down ranking up.

Silver 4... rip. I have about 35 competitive wins and I still haven't changed from when I finished the first 10 matches

i5 6600K @ 4.4GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240M (GC Extreme Thermal Compound) / Asus Maximus VIII Gene / 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-2400 / 240GB SanDisk SSD Plus & 2TB SeaGate Barracuda HDD / EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 / XFX XTR 750W 80+ Gold  / Fractal Design Node 804                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Total: £1042.31

• 2 weeks later...

DMG right now, having games with Eagles so i might be at the higher end of DMG elo.

let us all remember now and today, computers do not like abuse, they will fight back!

Old Skool KILLBOX. XEON E5640 4.0ghz / ASUS P6X58D-E ~ Noctua NH-L12 ~ eVGA GTX 670 SC 2GB 1312/7000 ~ 4TB 7200 RPM RAID0 ~ CoolerMaster Haf 922 ~ DELL P214H 23" 1080 IPS 2ms ~ HP w2007v 1680x1050. Now Playing: Splinter Cell OG XBOX / CSGO PC

Original XBOX - Xecuter 2 4981.67 Bios. Playstation 2 Slim SCPH-70002. Sega Dreamcast. N64

• 2 weeks later...

im supreme.still cant get to global bcuz friends cant stop dicking around for one whole game

GNM if I try, solo.

MG1 if I try, with friends in a 5-man.

• 3 weeks later...

Been over 10000 hours, Im almost to silver 1! Wooohooo!