Your CSGO ranks?

kipper

I guess if we're going for P250 no armour aces

on popflash matchmaking

muted as demo stores sound from both teams.

Nice!

Just love it when I win an eco :D

(Skip to about 0:40 for action :P )

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

My damn highlight recorder keeps turning itself off, I get an ace nearly every day but I never get to record them :(.

But I have these http://prntscr.com/8nyq4s (except the top few were for testing), but my ISP just recently stopped throttling me for torrenting so it will be a while until I can upload them.

My damn highlight recorder keeps turning itself off, I get an ace nearly every day but I never get to record them :(.

But I have these http://prntscr.com/8nyq4s (except the top few were for testing), but my ISP just recently stopped throttling me for torrenting so it will be a while until I can upload them.

Just go back and record from the demo file? :D

Just go back and record from the demo file? :D

I used to do that, but it's too much work to write down what round it was on a piece of paper and then go back and search through for it and then the quality be bad, going to see if I can borrow a vpn from a friend and get some clips up this week.

+ most of the time I don't know it didn't record, so I'd have to go back and rewatch the whole thing.

GN2

Echelon Mk 2.11 

Spoiler
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6500
  • Cooler: Cryorig H7 (With a 120 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB)
  • Motherboard: MSI B150M Bazooka Plus
  • Memory: 16 (2x8) GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury (Black)
  • Video Card: Sapphire NITRO R9 390 (Stock)
  • Storage:  1 TB Western Digital Blue
  • Power Supply: 520 W Seasonic M12II Evo (with custom extensions and cable combs)
  • Casing: NZXT S340 Elite (Matte Black)
  • Fans: 2x 120 mm & 3x 140 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB
  • Display: 22 " LG Flatron L227WTG-PF LCD (OCed to 76 Hz)
  • Keyboard: Logitech K120
  • Mouse: Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
  • Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

I used to do that, but it's too much work to write down what round it was on a piece of paper and then go back and search through for it and then the quality be bad, going to see if I can borrow a vpn from a friend and get some clips up this week.

+ most of the time I don't know it didn't record, so I'd have to go back and rewatch the whole thing.

Well I just download all my games after I play and then when I feel like it I can go back through, the new watch screen shows your per round performance (kills/mvp) so it can be pretty straight forward to identify a standout round :D

GNM but insanely close to MG1

I need to get a 144hz monitor though, since sometimes when i shoulder peak i die behind the wall or a door which is frustrating as fuck haha.

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

I need to get a 144hz monitor though, since sometimes when i shoulder peak i die behind the wall or a door which is frustrating as fuck haha.

That's more of a netcode problem and it's pretty common right now with the new patch :(

Yeah not trying to burst your bubble but that 144hz wont magically make you better.

And yeah that is a netcode issue 

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Back to mg1, was mge.

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

Nah, in Aus you get derankers and smurfs all day. I'd say its harder then EU ranks coz so many people want to get into E-Sports here. @harrynowl

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

Nah, in Aus you get derankers and smurfs all day. I'd say its harder then EU ranks coz so many people want to get into E-Sports here. @harrynowl

I highly doubt that.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

I highly doubt that.

Just coz its Aus with 22 million people doesn't mean the ranks are bad :D

Just coz its Aus with 22 million people doesn't mean the ranks are bad :D

I'm,not saying that but I don't think gamers in the AUS want to get into E-Sports more than EU.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

Silver 1 XPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I     own     alienware     computer     XPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I am currently Master Guardian 1, people call me a hacker cause I am really good at the game.

Don't trust this maniac, I think he is a crazed tech addict on the loose.

Specs: none

Will upgrade l8r.

I am currently Master Guardian 1, people call me a hacker cause I am really good at the game.

MG1 and really good don't go together. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

That's more of a netcode problem and it's pretty common right now with the new patch :(

Oh shit, really? Good to know, thanks!

Yeah not trying to burst your bubble but that 144hz wont magically make you better.

And yeah that is a netcode issue 

Oh i know it won't make me magically better, however i know my game sense is better then my aim, so having a faster refresh rate might give me the edge to not die first as much.

Also, thanks for the info on the netcode issue!

Game Dev | Pro Gamer