Your CSGO ranks?

kipper

Yeah, the majority of my games are like 16-3 and it's like theres no competition. And I wouldn't mind playing with you if you want to do rank sometime. I'm NA East

x] i'm gn4 right now. all from solo-queuing. i have to say as of now, gn4 is harder to get out of than silver elite- silver elite master

Find some friends to stack with. Your win rate will increase from 40-60% in solo to 70-80% in stacks. Use skype or a comms program to talk. 

For those in GNM-MG2 rank range add me on Steam, i am stuck in GN4-MG2 ranks range, max rank i have hit is MG2 :/

Steam: Mike655

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

I'm silver 4, and I don't know why.  I do all the aim training and tons of deathmatch to practice, and I'm often at the top of the ranks in a game.  Yet my friend, who does not know the definition of spraying and will empty an smg clip by holding down fire without compensation when the enemy is an awper far away (-__- I'm not kidding), who is often at the bottom of the ranks is already silver elite.  That's matchmaking for ya lol.  I will say that I have only 100ish hrs in and can only play on weekends due to school and shit but seriously, I feel like I should at least be in the gn's.

Try playing with a lobby with higher ranks (nova master+) if you can. It really helped me get out of the silvers when I did as you also learn better tactics etc. I'm not great in any way, shape or form but I've held MG2 for a couple of months now after getting out of silvers.

Well at least your ahead of the silver deathcamp.

master guardian incoming ;) but im in the holidays right now

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

I've just started since two of my mates want me to help them

if anyone has any tips on someone who has purely played Arma, that would be great

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Well at least your ahead of the silver deathcamp.

DMG = deathcamp.

Trust me, DMG is the worst rank. Glad I came out of dmg pretty quick, but it's the most random rank. 

I was placed at gn1 and since have made my way to gnm. But One of my friends who queued with me got VACed so I am currently at gn3

I barely play comp cos none of my friends play, I ended up with GNM after solo queuing to 10 wins =p

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

DMG = deathcamp.

Trust me, DMG is the worst rank. Glad I came out of dmg pretty quick, but it's the most random rank. 

I played and won two games as DMG and then ranked up to LE. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Currently MGE, should be only a couple wins off DMG now and if I was more consistent I reckon I could get LE.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Currently LEM after approx. 220 hours and ~60 wins.

I get accused (of hacking) a fair bit when I have a really good game. Especially when people see those stats.. but I'm an old school CS 1.5 + 1.6 player, so I guess a lot of that skill level carried over.

Cheers, Sam

Supreme in about 120 games.

CPU: i7-4790k (Corsair H100i), MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X (16GB)
SSD: Crucial M500 120GB, HDD: Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850w, CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Meme Guardian Elite at 111 games

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I teeter between L.E. and L.E.M. hopefully I'll see that smfc badge someday :) 

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

I am really close to MG1, but am a GNM (Gold Nova Master) currently.

I have just over 300hrs experience, and GO is my first CS game.

I really love this game though... :D

Here is where i ranked up twice, i am still working on tightening my peaking, and also game sense, my aim is hit or miss depending on the day, but when i am playing well i usually do really well.

Here is how i train my aim.

Deathmatch casual and whichever weapon i am trying to improve with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNwcAMCHfQQ

The after effect of training:

Here i was a much lower rank but somehow did some cool stuff!

ugh, counter strike, cod with worse graphics...

GN2. I came from Silver 1 so it was a bit of a hard climb and learning curve.(Started watching pro players and tips on youtube to improve)

Still a bit bad with sprays in general but I will learn more if I keep playing.

Road to MG it is! lol

I'm SMFC, 2500+ hours on the game and I still love playing it.

here's some frogs of mine;

*loud annoying music in videos*

i want to die

Currently Gold Nova Master. Yeah... I'm stuck :lol:

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I'm SMFC, 2500+ hours on the game and I still love playing it.

here's some frogs of mine;

*loud annoying music in videos*

I love frogs. All their hopping and stuff. ;) 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Can anyone give me feedback if CS is ok for a teen? I'm not sure if it is and I don't want to get into trouble if I play it :) Also, can you give me some good game recommendations? I dint care what genre :P