Catzilla

theJBcomputers

Whats the bet you found this through TTLs vid. :P

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

English? but if i understand this; Why do you think he saw it from TTL first? Because you saw it there? O_o

Because that's the most recent place it has been shown?

In the Ares 2 vids.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I downloaded the free version to try it, it works pretty well. Even the lower presets are pretty demanding, my rig scored 8808 on the "cat" preset. Anyone else here try it yet?

"Wisdom III" AMD FX 8120 @ 4.1Ghz // Biostar TA990FXE // 16GB GeIL Black Dragon (8x2) // Saphire HD 7870 OC Edition // CORSAIR TX850M // Curcial M4 64GB (boot) // Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB (storage) // Cooler Master Hyper N 520 // Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

That's my favorite benchmark, just because of the Dubstep :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

ok, well it was on kotaku last month.

I downloaded the free version to try it, it works pretty well. Even the lower presets are pretty demanding, my rig scored 8808 on the "cat" preset. Anyone else here try it yet?
is there a paid version?

yeah, there's a couple of paid versions but I don't know if they're out yet. The free version I downloaded is actually an open beta. Here's the link http://www.allbenchmark.com/download

"Wisdom III" AMD FX 8120 @ 4.1Ghz // Biostar TA990FXE // 16GB GeIL Black Dragon (8x2) // Saphire HD 7870 OC Edition // CORSAIR TX850M // Curcial M4 64GB (boot) // Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB (storage) // Cooler Master Hyper N 520 // Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

We totally need to do a tech tips episode about this...
yes linus please do it. It would be amazing to see what u think of it and to know u got the idea from me

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant! I know this thread has been inactive for a week but I just wanted to say thanks for sharing. It's like it was made for Linus.

You were a noob once too!

You should post your new rig running this benchmark and video Rumble and Rocket's reaction to the benchmark and upload it to the cattips channel! That would be AMMMMMAAAAAAZING!

The best way to predict the future is to invent it