Headphone recommendations?

Kylis

27419762cab1ccb2208605969f5b5aad.png

3063ca39637f9ed1f8d42ed67fe04c1f.png

rkcmd = Kylis?

Kylis? Nope. Hahaha sorry, I know the OP wants wireless, good quality, maybe some surround, with little care for bells and whistles. I just wanted to put my 2 cents (is this the right phrase?) in and say that this is what I'm using and it's very good. Flat response of m40x plus a sound card where you can custom tune a monitor headphone at this price point is king for me. But yeah, wireless. Sorry. I'll maybe shut up now and save 2 cents. So sorry. [emoji28]

Current rig: CPU: i5 4460; MoBo: Asrock H81m-VG4 r2.0; GPU: Zotac GTX 960 Metal Gear Solid; RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 8GB: PSU: Cooler Master VS 500; Case: Cooler Master N200 Window; Heatsink: Cooler Master Hyper 212x; 

Kylis? Nope. Hahaha sorry, I know the OP wants wireless, good quality, maybe some surround, with little care for bells and whistles. I just wanted to put my 2 cents (is this the right phrase?) in and say that this is what I'm using and it's very good. Flat response of m40x plus a sound card where you can custom tune a monitor headphone at this price point is king for me. But yeah, wireless. Sorry. I'll maybe shut up now and save 2 cents. So sorry.

This is the perfect way to accept being called out @Zach Is Kill

Then all you need to say is, "There are better headphones than the M50X." Not, "DONT POST BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT"

Why would you keep on trying to push your point, a lot of people said that the M50x's weren't the best option but you kept on trying to sound like you knew what you're talking about.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

This thread has surpassed cancer. Come on guys....

Come on guys keep it going you mean, because i'm enjoying this

This thread has surpassed cancer. Come on guys....

You mean you don't enjoy this kind of thing? Just look away, then.

HyperX Cloud II

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Why would you keep on trying to push your point, a lot of people said that the M50x's weren't the best option but you kept on trying to sound like you knew what you're talking about.

Once again English wasn't my first language. but I was defending myself after a while. I just didn't like the WAY you guys called me out for it. I think it could have been said better without a negative connotation. most of the posts I put were pretty much me defending myself. I'm more of a computer person, not an audio person. but I guess you have to start somewhere. but I really was trying to just put those headphones put there. but, just because someone prefers a 750 ti over an r9 285 doesn't mean they should be told repeatedly that they don't know what they're talking about, it was just a suggestion, that could have easily been shown a better option and moved on, not being talked down upon. that's all I'm trying to push to this point

Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: i7 4790k || Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO || GPU: GTX 770 || Mobo: Z97 PC Mate || Storage: 240GB Sandisk Extreme Pro || RAM: 4x4GB 1333mHz

Once again English wasn't my first language. but I was defending myself after a while. I just didn't like the WAY you guys called me out for it. I think it could have been said better without a negative connotation. most of the posts I put were pretty much me defending myself. I'm more of a computer person, not an audio person. but I guess you have to start somewhere. but I really was trying to just put those headphones put there. but, just because someone prefers a 750 ti over an r9 285 doesn't mean they should be told repeatedly that they don't know what they're talking about, it was just a suggestion, that could have easily been shown a better option and moved on, not being talked down upon. that's all I'm trying to push to this point

The reason I felt like I needed to call you out like that at the beginning was because I wasn't sure how many knowledgeable people would come. If I hadn't said anything and it was just those three responses, it wouldn't have been very good for OP.