Yet another person with blue screen error

DyGr00339

So I just finished cleaning my computer and all that and that was two days ago. I just pluged it back in and botted it and it is blue screen technical information: *** STOP:0x0000010D (oxooooooooooooooo4, 0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFF88001419594, 0XFFFFFA80078DDE40)

Any clue? everything is plugged in and my bios says everything is fine

Any chance you shocked the ram?

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Any chance you shocked the ram?

Don't think so, My bios or uefi whatever says both sticks are fine

Go into the bios and put it back to stable defaults. 

See if it boots and then manually go back and change any settings you want. 

If you were cleaning inside the computer its possible you didn't put the sata ports back in the exact way you had them setup. Its just a guess. 

Go into the bios and put it back to stable defaults. 

See if it boots and then manually go back and change any settings you want. 

If you were cleaning inside the computer its possible you didn't put the sata ports back in the exact way you had them setup. Its just a guess. 

I have never overclocked so that isnt the issue, and I already changed the boot priorities, it will half boot into windows then go blue screen

I would check to seed if all cables are fully plugged in. Also check to see if there are any updates, that could fix ur issue.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Just did... and nothing :(

just google the error code, usually works for me

I have never overclocked so that isnt the issue, and I already changed the boot priorities, it will half boot into windows then go blue screen

Setting it back to the default might rule out the bios completely. 

Also unplug everything except keyboard, mouse, and monitor.

Spam F8 and go into safe mode. Then see if is able to boot. 

If it boots, it's probably a driver corruption or something wrong with one of your devices. 

Setting it back to the default might rule out the bios completely. 

Pardon? I am kinda new to that stuff, and thanks for the free battlefield 4 in your sig too :)

Pardon? I am kinda new to that stuff, and thanks for the free battlefield 4 in your sig too :)

Haha you are welcome. 

Go into the bios by spamming the button it tells you to while the motherboard manufacturers logo is on the screen, it is usually DEL/DELETE (I am sure you can enter the bios)

Then there should be a button or option within the bios to "set to default" which will change your bios back to the default settings it came at. 

Reboot

Spam F12 to select a boot drive

Select your Windows drive and boot. 

If it doesn't boot try booting again but spam F8 to get into safe mode. 

If it still doesn't boot you may have some dead hardware. Remove 1 stick of ram and try again. If that doesn't work try the other stick of ram. If it still doesn't work the issue may be beyond any of us and you might have to reinstall Windows. 

i'm clueless, if it's not booting up, you can't resolve driver isues...

if you can't find anything at all...
rip your drives out , try to recover as much as possible and do a format.

or try unplugging everything , wat a few minutes (to electrical discharge everything =>electrical reset) and then plug it back in and try it then. last resort option from my part , try the electrical reset first.

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

or try unplugging everything , wat a few minutes (to electrical discharge everything =>electrical reset) and then plug it back in and try it then. last resort option from my part , try the electrical reset first.

You CAN resolve driver issues by booting into Safe Mode and taking a wild guess at which one is broken. My guess would be the graphics driver since those have died twice on me. 

Haha you are welcome. 

Go into the bios by spamming the button it tells you to while the motherboard manufacturers logo is on the screen, it is usually DEL/DELETE (I am sure you can enter the bios)

Then there should be a button or option within the bios to "set to default" which will change your bios back to the default settings it came at. 

Reboot

Spam F12 to select a boot drive

Select your Windows drive and boot. 

If it doesn't boot try booting again but spam F8 to get into safe mode. 

If it still doesn't boot you may have some dead hardware. Remove 1 stick of ram and try again. If that doesn't work try the other stick of ram. If it still doesn't work the issue may be beyond any of us and you might have to reinstall Windows. 

Ill try this

Thats a lil extreme...

It will not boot into safe, I am currently in startup recovery

It will not boot into safe, I am currently in startup recovery

Only guess is dead hardware, or hopefully a completely corrupt install of Windows. 

Prime example why everyone should move their default directories to another drive so when Windows takes a giant dump it isn't wiping game saves away. 

Only guess is dead hardware, or hopefully a completely corrupt install of Windows. 

Prime example why everyone should move their default directories to another drive so when Windows takes a giant dump it isn't wiping game saves away. 

Worst comes to worst, I get an excuse for a new build

Worst comes to worst, I get an excuse for a new build

awww yeah!

What are your current specs?

awww yeah!

What are your current specs?

A10-5800K, 500gb wd blue, biostar mobo, asus 7870, 8gb gskill ram @1600 (rated for 1866) haf 912 (hate it) 500watt psu ( sorry for bad grammar but switched to my tablet for a few minutes)

You CAN resolve driver issues by booting into Safe Mode and taking a wild guess at which one is broken. My guess would be the graphics driver since those have died twice on me. 

Thats a lil extreme...

so you guys now agree with me ?

try electrical reset then if you're planning to do a rebuild, try my method at least :')

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

A10-5800K, 500gb wd blue, biostar mobo, asus 7870, 8gb gskill ram @1600 (rated for 1866) haf 912 (hate it) 500watt psu ( sorry for bad grammar but switched to my tablet for a few minutes)

I would actually put the ram down to 1333 and see if maybe one of the sticks is a bit slower. Lower mem freqs means more stability. 

I just realized that i did move the two sticks of ram into ports 2 and 4 instead of 1 and 3, going to move em back

I just realized that i did move the two sticks of ram into ports 2 and 4 instead of 1 and 3, going to move em back

I don't think that would do it. Then again I haven't dealt with an AMD system in a long time so it might be a bit different. I would be surprised if that was the case though...