Battlefield 4 minimum specs leaked

IamNewie

One Word. Poor.

Or my granny.

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

Or my granny.

Is that referencing a PC being donated from a grandparent or....

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Is that referencing a PC being donated from a grandparent or....

Nope, my granny has a pentium 4 and is about to be upgraded to a core2duo (My old one)

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

Nope, my granny has a pentium 4 and is about to be upgraded to a core2duo (My old one)

I bet she would think that thing would be the fastest thing alive! What will be your new setup? 

ON TOPIC: I really hope that games do support current gen GPUs for a bit longer, many of us are still in the 400s and 6000s series

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I bet she would think that thing would be the fastest thing alive! What will be your new setup? 

ON TOPIC: I really hope that games do support current gen GPUs for a bit longer, many of us are still in the 400s and 6000s series

I already have my new setup 3570k GTX 660 windforce 2x p8z77vLX 64gb ocz agility 3 and 1tb drive as well as an ocz 600w psu. Grans new specs will be e8400 oc'd to 3.6ghz hd 6670 and 250gb hard drive (much better than the old pentium 4)

I already have my new setup 3570k GTX 660 windforce 2x p8z77vLX 64gb ocz agility 3 and 1tb drive as well as an ocz 600w psu. Grans new specs will be e8400 oc'd to 3.6ghz hd 6670 and 250gb hard drive (much better than the old pentium 4)

Lol agrees. I have Pentiums lying around EVERYWHERE

Lol agrees. I have Pentiums lying around EVERYWHERE

I have a pentium III pc on my wardrobe. Still tanks windows 97.

Looks like they have optimized it well, and ill be getting full use of my 8 cores

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

How can people still be dragging a core2duo to 2013?

Well, I have a dual core: G840... :(

this has to be fake, no way in hell would EA ever put out a game that's not on their platform (Uplay)

this has to be fake, no way in hell would EA ever put out a game that's not on their platform (Uplay)

Store link is legit. Can't be fake.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

the reccommended is the same as bf3 :D

mainly because they were designed in the exact same time frame, being that BF4 was being made during BF3

Store link is legit. Can't be fake.

give me the link then, because I don't see it on Uplay

Open uplay, visit uplay store, yep its right there one of the first things you see.

It's not on steam because EA doesn't want them to be trhe controlling power when it comes to video games. Good I like that. Not everything has to be on Steam. Plus why put it on Steam when you can get more of a profit anyways on your own system. Seems like a smart idea.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Please next time when replying to a thread, read everything from the start. 

This link was on like the 4th reply on this thread http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/productID.283897800/sac.true

this I found on my own by going on Uplay store and using the "search" faction, I know it's hard for you to believe, but it exists there as well

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.283897800/Battlefield_4%E2%84%A2.html

As you can also see a bit if you scroll down, BF3 Premium Edition is on sale on Uplay as well. 

Have a nice day.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Please next time when replying to a thread, read everything from the start. 

This link was on like the 4th reply on this thread http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/productID.283897800/sac.true

this I found on my own by going on Uplay store and using the "search" faction, I know it's hard for you to believe, but it exists there as well

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.283897800/Battlefield_4%E2%84%A2.html

As you can also see a bit if you scroll down, BF3 Premium Edition is on sale on Uplay as well. 

Have a nice day.

thank you

rather odd though

thank you

rather odd though

A strange new alliance is in the horizon. Lets keep look out boys!

Open uplay, visit uplay store, yep its right there one of the first things you see.

It's not on steam because EA doesn't want them to be trhe controlling power when it comes to video games. Good I like that. Not everything has to be on Steam. Plus why put it on Steam when you can get more of a profit anyways on your own system. Seems like a smart idea.

but I like having all my games is one centralised place :(

i hate having to run multiple launchers. i don't even like having games installed independently i want it all through steam! :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

but I like having all my games is one centralised place :(

i hate having to run multiple launchers. i don't even like having games installed independently i want it all through steam! :P

Yes but no one likes a monopoly. Steam Greenlight is a perfect example of how broken of a system Steam really has.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Most of the time the recommended specs are wildly under what you really need to play the game. I wish game developers would put more realistic specs on the documentation, these are the same specs as Crysis 3 has!

well there not wrong these specs could be reccomended to play the game at medium setting at 60 fps but we dont know because they are too vague so they are technically not lying to us

This is no surprise, i remember when i saw the alpha requirements that said it would accept dx10 gpus lol xD. Also the simple fact that they STILL are releasing BF4 on current gen consoles is significantly holding back how far theyre pushing the graphics. Once we see Games ONLY coming out on Next Gen/Pc, THAT is when we will see a jump in system requirements.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

this is gonna be fun :3

Character artist in the Games industry.

Since these are the old minimum specs I'm actually quite confident to play BF4 on medium Settings :)

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900