I want to have nice pc but will it explode ? who knows

hi. i am building new pc and i wanted to know will this work and i will be happy with it or will it explode and ruin my day ?

Here are pc part picker link http://pcpartpicker.com/user/4eks1s/saved/9wMgXL

i live in Europe ((Latvia )my buget is 800 euros + os (prob windows 8.1 64 bit)

i just wanted to know will this work or will it burn and blow up in 10 sec. i think it will work  i checked and checked again. but i want to be sure it will work. so please if you have any suggestions or idias please let me know. btw i will be buying my parts at this shop https://www.1a.lvso i dont have every part in the world to use.

hi. i am building new pc and i wanted to know will this work and i will be happy with it or will it explode and ruin my day ?

Here are pc part picker link http://pcpartpicker.com/user/4eks1s/saved/9wMgXL

i live in Europe ((Latvia )my buget is 800 euros + os (prob windows 8.1 64 bit)

i just wanted to know will this work or will it burn and blow up in 10 sec. i think it will work  i checked and checked again. but i want to be sure it will work. so please if you have any suggestions or idias please let me know. btw i will be buying my parts at this shop https://www.1a.lvso i dont have every part in the world to use.

You may beed a BIOS update to be able to use that CPU. Could just get a 4440. Other option would be to get a MOBO that you know has the update or a h97.

Other than that everything looks good. You could try getting a cheaper PSU, as there's no need for a $100 PSU in a budget system.

EDIT: you might want to look for a 280x that isn't $300. By then you'll just want a 970 or 290.

I don't do signatures.

You may beed a BIOS update to be able to use that CPU. Could just get a 4440. Other option would be to get a MOBO that you know has the update or a h97.

Other than that everything looks good. You could try getting a cheaper PSU, as there's no need for a $100 PSU in a budget system.

EDIT: you might want to look for a 280x that isn't $300. By then you'll just want a 970 or 290.

Thanks for the tip. 970 in my countyr costs like 400$ and R9 290 is like 330$ but R9 280x is like 250$ so i think i made correct choise and i5 4440 is like 210$ in my country and i5 4460 is 190$ any idea what MOBO should i use that cost around the same and has all of those features ? and that psu cost like 60$ in my country sooo.

Thanks for the tip. 970 in my countyr costs like 400$ and R9 290 is like 330$ but R9 280x is like 250$ so i think i made correct choise and i5 4440 is like 210$ in my country and i5 4460 is 190$ any idea what MOBO should i use that cost around the same and has all of those features ? and that psu cost like 60$ in my country sooo.

Made a few changes, this thing will blow your build out of the water 

https://www.1a.lv/order/shopping_cart?content=Hci5EQAgEMPAlvD9hv77whCtRmBXbRwDGXKyScn2bIkVjHmBGPvH0geKCw%3D%3D

Can change hdd to wd and case back to 2300 if you want doesn't matter much.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Dang, 4440 is higher in price?

Well, any H97 board will be completely fine. You won't have all the "cool" features you usually get with Z97 no matter what.

And I understand regarding the choice of PSU, that makes more sense.

If the 280x is that price, It sounds about right price-wise to what the 970 costs.

So the build looks good then. Just get a H97 board, or make sure the board you're getting has the latest BIOS.

Good luck!!

I don't do signatures.

Made a few changes, this thing will blow your build out of the water 

https://www.1a.lv/order/shopping_cart?content=Hci5EQAgEMPAlvD9hv77whCtRmBXbRwDGXKyScn2bIkVjHmBGPvH0geKCw%3D%3D

Can change hdd to wd and case back to 2300 if you want doesn't matter much.

Thanks for your time but that is out of my buget and then i dont have any money left for os

Thanks for your time but that is out of my buget and then i dont have any money left for os

Buy windows off g2a for 20 euros.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Buy windows off g2a for 20 euros.

thanks for the advice but still its bit out of my buget. will think about it.

Dang, 4440 is higher in price?

Well, any H97 board will be completely fine. You won't have all the "cool" features you usually get with Z97 no matter what.

And I understand regarding the choice of PSU, that makes more sense.

If the 280x is that price, It sounds about right price-wise to what the 970 costs.

So the build looks good then. Just get a H97 board, or make sure the board you're getting has the latest BIOS.

Good luck!!

Thanks i will be geting msi H97 PC Mate MOBO hopefully that will work

1tb for your drive might not be enough, I have a ton of music (120gb) and about 50 steam games. I have a 2tb and its about half filled.

A 2tb probably won't be much more than the 1tb you have, but if you have a smaller library, it would probably be fine.

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

Thanks i will be geting msi H97 PC Mate MOBO hopefully that will work

Sounds good then!

I don't do signatures.

1tb for your drive might not be enough, I have a ton of music (120gb) and about 50 steam games. I have a 2tb and its about half filled.

A 2tb probably won't be much more than the 1tb you have, but if you have a smaller library, it would probably be fine.

i have 20 steam games and no music at all so i think i will be good

Sounds good then!

thanks for you help now i fell that my pc wont exploed. realy i appreciate it thanks.

thanks for you help now i fell that my pc wont exploed. realy i appreciate it thanks.

Np! glad I could help.

I don't do signatures.