Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules, and if you have questions then check out our FAQ to see if it has been answered there.

Message added by colonel_mortis

Hello!

Long time follower and subscriber here.

This is my first time signing up to the forums, though. I've finally gotten around in attempting my first ever rig build (technically my 2nd, but this will be my first solo build. First one in 2010 was just a grocery list I had that got assembled by the store.) 

I hope to get good tips and advice from the community, and hopefully share some of the little knowledge I may also have.

Cheers! 

I am new here but I've been subscribed to LTT on YouTube for a while. Hi everyone. :) Love all this tech stuff and have some things to share and discuss :) 

I am not a native English speaker, so I might make some mistakes here and there. I am sorry in advance for that. I do my best to write as good and clean as I can. Cheers!

Hi everyone! :D I'm new here and I'm going to build my first pc.

I just wanted to say 'Thank you!' to LTT YouTube crew and LTT Forum members... thanks to your super clear awesome videos and some posts on the Forums (maan, the tier lists!) a newbie like me is understanding how to put a build together!

Hey, I'm a long time watcher of the LTT YouTube channel, although I think I've only just subscribed in the last couple months. I used to think Linus was super cringy, until I actually started watching his videos. 

1 hour ago, FlowOnShow said:

Hey, I'm a long time watcher of the LTT YouTube channel, although I think I've only just subscribed in the last couple months. I used to think Linus was super cringy, until I actually started watching his videos. 

he still is really cringy, it's just in the endearing kind of cringe

On 1/3/2013 at 12:03 AM, LinusTech said:

helping each other

Hello,

My name is Alan Mattano, ex Ferrari Pinin desigenr and sailbout designer. Now Indie dev. 

I'm available for any question about aerodynamic, game and 3D. My Pc setup is extreme and medium badger. i5 9600K, 1080Ti x2 , 4K 48" + VR Odyseey + HD, 100Gb Ram, 1tb eM2 + SSDs..., etc

Howdy ho everyone.

HP ZBook 15 G2 - Core i7 4710MQ, NVidia Quadro K610m, 250GB SSD, 4G LTE, Intel 7260 Wireless AC, 32GB RAM, WIndows 10 Professional 64bit, 15.6in IPS LCD 1920x1080

HP Elitebook 8470P - Core i5 3320m, AMD Radeon 7570M. 500GB SSD, Intel 6205 Wireless N, 12GB RAM, Windows 10 Education 64bit, 14.0 TN LCD 1600x900

MSI GT640 - Core i7 720QM, GTS 250M, 250GB SSD, Intel 6205 Wireless N, 8GB RAM, WIndows 10 Professional 64bit, 15.4in TN LCD 1680x1050

Camera - Panasonic Lumix GH4 with 14-140 LUMIX and 25mm LUMIX

Not much of a BGA fan. Bring back Socket G3! Bring back MXM!