Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

just joined with the community. Hope i can gain much tech related information from you all😃

Welcome! :D 

I hope you enjoy our forums. ;) 

We have an awesome and very helpful community that spans the globe!

Please be sure to visit the Community Standards page and review our Forum's rules.

Also, please visit this very helpful guide for new members when you have the time.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Hello all i just joined this forum, just found out about it hehe anyway great to be here, Massive fan of linus tech tips

And i hope i can help Linus Tech Tips in anyway.

3 minutes ago, ComputerTech said:

Hello all i just joined this forum, just found out about it hehe anyway great to be here, Massive fan of linus tech tips

And i hope i can help Linus Tech Tips in anyway.

hello to you too

oh and sorry if i posted this post in the wrong subforum , i was doing some tech stuff and didnt see it wasnt off topic also 😕

tenora.gif.fbba4dbbd2b319ce89d12f53b2f24cb4.gif

@ComputerTech hello and welcome  

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

11 minutes ago, ComputerTech said:

oh and sorry if i posted this post in the wrong subforum , i was doing some tech stuff and didnt see it wasnt off topic also 😕

All good. If you ever end up doing it again- just report your post and one of the moderators will take care of it.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

ohai hei! welcome to the forums

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

4 minutes ago, ul7ra7r0n said:

No , did Linus even made rules?😁

If you haven't already, I'd recommend checking out the forum Community Standards and Forum FAQs.

Linus doesn't really run the forums, though there's his piece here (Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips Forum!) on what he envisions the forums to be. 😉

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Hello everyone I'm kind of new to tech and only started watching ltt recently. As such I built my first ever gaming pc. I don't have the skills or knowledge as other but wanna learn. Single mum and a career in tech is something I would love to do... Be nice

Greetings forum! I have watched LTT for a few years now and I just now thought to actually check out the forum. Hopefully I can get some of my tech questions answered here and even answer some of yours.

Hi ,I wanted to ask a Question 

Do You everytime reach out to  a sponsor for every video cause i also have a growing youtube channel

*redacted by staff*

Edited by wkdpaul

20 minutes ago, The Silent One said:

Hi ,I wanted to ask a Question 

Do You everytime reach out to  a sponsor for every video cause i also have a growing youtube channel

Thats not how sponsorships work in the internet. They might work like that for your school or local sports team where local business want some good publicity. But in the internet, there are so much more to choose from in terms of channels they could sponsor.

So its actually opposite. Companies contact you if you are trending, have enough viewership or otherwise can represent their brand in effective ways. You get blocked fairly quickly if you just go around begging money and/or free stuff without any showing of what you can do for them. The money/stuff isn't free, you are going to work for the company, in a way. And as small-ish channel, you are gonna have the crappy spots at first. Bad mobile games, decent VPNs and so on.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All!

I just joined the forum yesterday and I am already loving the community. Within an hour of asking for build planning help on workbench > new builds and planning, I got several excellent responses and I have gotten even more since.  Reading through other topics and subforums, I have been really impressed with how universally helpful everyone is. I can't wait to dive in and start contributing myself!

Hi i this is my second day on the forum so hello

Hi, just signed up! No idea why it took me this long haha