Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Greets, peeps.

Fairly new to the forum. Lurked a bit, figured I'd say Hi.

Fairly old nerd. Minor neckbeard status. Been a subscriber to LTT on youtube for a little bit, like some of Linus's builds and guides and stuff. He's made me realize I need to learn a lot more.

Soo.. figured I'd come here to start in on it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I like linus! You know for someone who practically has it in your name you don't really use linux(like I am at time of writing on hp pavillion g6 with radion 7400m graphics without drivers and a core i3 2330m quad core cpu!

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

Hi, I'm new to this forum and am going to be making my first computer build in the next couple of weeks.  LTT has been a real inspiration for me to move forward and build my own rig.  Looking forward to meeting people and learning more about tech in my free time! :3

Hi.

I'm new!

I'm Swedish!

My favourite part of LTT isn't actually LTT. It's LCT. Because cats. Cats cats and cats.

Also I'm a fucking nerd. Yay!

3 minutes ago, XeSquid said:

Hi.

I'm new!

I'm Swedish!

My favourite part of LTT isn't actually LTT. It's LCT. Because cats. Cats cats and cats.

Also I'm a fucking nerd. Yay!

Have you build PC before? 

Just now, Speed Weed said:

Have you build PC before? 

Several times. I'm in the process of buying parts and building one for my partner for christmas and her birthday.

48 minutes ago, XeSquid said:

Several times. I'm in the process of buying parts and building one for my partner for christmas and her birthday.

?

Cool. Are you going to post pictures once it is done? 

3 minutes ago, Speed Weed said:

?

Cool. Are you going to post pictures once it is done? 

Maybe. I'm shit at building good looking stuff, I never use LED's and so far havn't ever used a glass side chassi. But you know, maybe. If I'm satisfied.
If not I'll probably do it when I upgrade my rotten potato pc to like modern low tier :D

Hi Im new, but been watching since the diy desk pc. never actually realised their was a forum ☺️

Hi all, been watching ur vids for ever now, and just seen a link to the forums, thought what the hell i should sign up :)

Ayy my name IRL is Brendon - I go by Collektor online (yes with the "K"). I'm 24, living in the Capitol City of Pennsylvania making sure that The State Department of Health doesn't go down. Been watching LTT since it was only unboxing videos. I'm glad to know that a channel this old is still kicking.

You're all wonderful - have an amazing friday everyone.

Hello everybody! I'm happy to become a member of this community

Hello my name is James Aplin, im sorry if i didn't introduce myself before, yes im new, interest in slow build of a epic pc, because PlayStation 4 pro sucks a bit when i searching website it keeps on 20X in a row system memory error then stops cannot download pdf files, i like 4K movies on my 65" series 9000 sony screen, connected to a 2½ thousand watts RMS. 7.2CH sony muteki home theater.  Also i like coming up with new ideas, as well, i am also single 49 never married which is awesome, more time spending a fortune on my gaming PC for UE4, save up then purchase one piece of PC at a time i save up enough cash to purchase a 450 dollar 1200watt power supply next a 2990WX or wait for the magical 3000 series CPU from AMD, i came up with projects a cyrocooler for a PC, a 13.2 CH Vertec sound home theater system 6000 watts Rms. Per channel. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, long time viewer/fan, short time registered here (since a few minutes actually).
My first name is nearly the same as Linus' last one; I'm Sebastiaan, I live in the Netherlands.
Nice to meet you all and I'm looking forward to being part of this community.

Saying hi because I never did lol. Just got straight to business helping everyone here.

Hi All, long time fan/viewer finally decided to join as I decide to venture into a new PC build after many, many years (first PC build post-children ?)

Longtime viewer, new to forum.  Just wanted to say hi.  So...

Hi

Hello, my name is HotPickleDelivery. This is my 1st time here on LTT forum, so if I done any mistakes please feel free to correct me as always.

Hi everyone, I’ve been a LTT fanatic for many years, almost the entire 10yrs, he’s been on YouTube. (yes even before NCIX had a store in Toronto)

I’m one of those multiply disabled Nerds.

not much of a hardcore gamer, ( if you don’t include Sims & Minecraft!)

im a public transit fan & Love New Flyer Buses.

I just wanted to say Hi & stop only being a Lurker.

Cheers