Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hi from Malaysia ;)

hope can get more info and tips about computer here..

hiiii just signed up!

this looks pretty good so far easy to use and navigate

Good luck Linus, Loving your work and I hope this forum works out :D

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

Sup mang looking forward to seeing more reviews and Hello!

I'm glad to see this community expanding so fast. Only thing that bugs me are the multiple posts of the same nature.

Spoiler

Tantō

• Case: NZXT Switch 810
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
  • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
  • Central Processing Unit: Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770K
  • Random-Access Memory: Corsair Vengeance 4x8 GB DDR3 1866 MHz
  • Graphics Processing Unit: Aorus GeForce 1080 Ti
  • Power Supply Unit: Corsair Professional Series AX750
  • Cooling: NZXT Kraken X52
  • Storage: AData S599 60GB + AData SU650 500GB + WDC Blue 1TB +AData SU800 1TB
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S
  • Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB + CoolerMaster Master RGB Hard Gaming Mousepad
  • Audio: Logitech 2.5 Speakers + Feenix Aria + Bose In-Ears
  • Monitors: 2x Acer Predator XB271HU
  • Thread Link
Spoiler

Shuko

• Device Model: Samsung S20+
  • Operating System: Android 10
  • Read-Only Memory: One UI  2.1
  • Kernel: Stock

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1264-overclocking-guides/'>My Intel Ivy Bridge Overclocking Guide

Just joined the forum, and looking forward in every way..

Hoping the best since the site is still starting to grow and develop :)

Love the forum! Now I have something to do when there are no new videos to watch!

Main Rig | Dell u3415w | Enthoo Evolv ATX - Intel i7 5930k - Corsair H110i GTX - ASUS X99-A - Samsung 850 Evo 250GB - WD Black 1TB - Corsair LPX 4x8GB - EVGA ACX 780 Ti |

Home Media Server | Fractal Design Node 304 - Intel 4770k - ASUS Z87I Deluxe - Kingston V300 120GB - 2x Western Digital Red 3TB - Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB |

Developer System | 2012 Apple Mac Mini - Intel i5 - 16GB - Samsung 840 250GB - 500GB |

Commuting Tech | 2015 Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" - Intel i5 - 8GB - 128GB | Apple iPad Air 16GB | iPhone 6 64GB |

thanks Linus for all the tips it helps alot it has aided me into building a huge rig that is the best I have ever had

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like I'll be a bit spoiled in that this is the first PC forum I've joined... I hear there are some of pretty douchey ones. Great job Linus and Slick, I'm excited for the future of this forum.

Hi guys i'm a new member being watching Linus and NCIX videos for a long time now always great info!! Just started watching the live stream for the past month or so and wanted to join the forum so just saying hi!!

just wanted to say hello and Thank you... The side and its users are amazing and helpful

So happy this forum is a lot better than that other .net forum! i mean come on, its got linus's name in the .com so it must be better!!!!!!!!

My name is Matt Stokes, my gamer tag is STKS, because fuck vowels. I'm from the UK and I'm split between London and Edinburgh where I work and live respectively. I work in music, specifically management. I'm relatively new to computing as a hobby but I've always had a passive interest. Finished my first PC in January, but I'd been planing it for the year previous to that. It's been a bumpy ride but I've learnt a lot ! I think I can contribute a lot to the beginners, by helping to join the dots between what a lot of experienced hobbyists may not give a second thought!

i7 3770K @ 4.6Ghz, MSI Z77 GD-65 , Asus GTX 670 @ 1140mhz, Kingston HyperX Predator  2400mhz, Crucial M4 512GB, Xonar Essence STX, Corsair AX750, Corsair 650D

Very happy to be around, hope to contribute! =)

Just got around to creating an account again after mine was deleted a few weeks ago due to some update lol.

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

Great job Linus, Slick and Diesel! Are you going to use the forum for the Q&A in the livestream? You can make polls and commentate on the results for example..
At the moment it isn't but I think that's to do more with the host and if we had even 1000 people on here from thr stream, it'd probably crash.

Welcome to the forums - have fun :D

Kind of embarrassing it took a givaway to get me here :$

I may not have been around the forums for long. But I finally decided to join after considering the fact that most of the crucial bugs were sorted and are still being sorted out and actively worked on.

Your guys' work has amazed me and I look upto LinusTechTips as a very integral part of my life. This community will flourish beyond your expectations, Linus.

Hats off to all the LinusTechTips crew. This forum was the only missing puzzle piece in the epic jigsaw that LinusTechTips is. :)

And now that all the pieces have come together, there will be nothing to stop us from rejoicing.

Hello Everyone!

My name is John Roberts and I'm a Tech-o-holic...

Welcome to the forums guys, have fun :)

Linus and everybody who is helping, thank you! We ( or I at least ) appreciate the offer !

Hi everyone, i am Andew and i am a tech-o-holic. I am a little ashamed that a giveaway brought me here.

I've started to read some of the topics and it seems to be a great forum so far!

This si one great tech forum that I'm proud to be a part of

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT