Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

8 minutes ago, KrinsicFluid said:

Hi i'm new

Hi there.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

Hi there.

hi i like LMG and i watch all your videos im happy to be part of the fourm ?

Just now, KrinsicFluid said:

hi i like LMG and i watch all your videos im happy to be part of the fourm ?

I'm not part of LMG, but I do hope you enjoy the forum though.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

I'm not part of LMG, but I do hope you enjoy the forum though.

How did you become Staff?

2 minutes ago, KrinsicFluid said:

How did you become Staff?

By being a helpful member of the community. 

• 2 weeks later...

Your videos are great.  Professional, yet it's easy to relate to your team on a personal level.  (Taren takes so much $H!T, lol)  Keep up the good work!

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum i'm wathcing LTT already for a long time but never realy dived in to the forum. After reading a few posts and helping me alot i decided also to sign up. Love the content and the LTT team, also i think the community here is great!

I'm Dutch so my english is not really the best but i try tho :)

"Trust but verify"
- Listed, think then talk -

Hello everybody, this is my first forum in a couple of years, thought they all died out because of Facebook... I like all things PC and I work with old/older hardware regularly, mainly because I live in Croatia, where most things are a few years behind, and children in schools still learn about floppy disks as one of main types of data storage  :D I don't speak perfect english but I try ;)

Great Job Linus Media Group keep up the good work. I have been watching your videos for some time now but just recently joined the community. Am a big fan of your work and fully support your idea of bringing useful information about computer hardware to the community. This is Sage Surjoo from Maruti Tech giving you a super thumbs UP!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Fahim Foysal said:

This is probably the most active tech forum

Heck yeah, you usually get at least 1 reply in a minimum of 5 minutes

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

I like this alot. Get to talk about PC or anything you want on the off topic area. If i ever need help this is the place to go. :) whats up linus!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo everyone! Thought i'd stop by and say hallo. I reckon that's the right way to do it. Glad to be here and looking forward to learning a lot and great chit chats.

On 1/3/2013 at 8:03 AM, LinusTech said:

Thanks so much for joining. My vision is a community based on positive member interaction and helping each other. I believe that if we all work together toward this goal, we will have success in the long run.

We don't have official forum rules or anything like that yet, but as long as everyone is respectful of each other, and patient with the growing pains that we are going to experience (vBulletin 5 is VERY beta right now) we can make this into an AWESOME community forum.

Linus

Great thinking, infact it is one of the best forums so far, i heard alot of this forum :)

On 10/3/2017 at 8:41 AM, ChickenGod said:

CHICKENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

:P:D i like you already!

On 10/3/2017 at 8:41 AM, ChickenGod said:

CHICKENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

What's the origin of your name. Very interesting i must say.  "ChickenGod"- Are you vegetarian mate?

I actually joined this forum a few weeks ago after being an LTT/LMG content viewer for 3 years now! So far it is awesome and I wished that I had joined it sooner. Also huge thanks to Linus for teaching me more in general about the technology world.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

Hello! I've heard of LTT, I've honestly just heard of this forum through a Google search for a forum about tech tips.

I am a 22 year old, A+ certified (since April of 2016) gamer and aspiring sysadmin looking for fellow geeks to chat with. My interest in computers trace back to playing with my family's old Windows 3.1 Hewlett-Packard PC when I was 3 years old, and have loved them ever since. I've never been a Mac guy, just a PC guy (occasionally switching between Windows and Linux, favorite distro is Arch). I just built my first PC two years ago, and it's been an experience becoming a more experienced computer geek in the past couple of years!

I am also an anime and videogame fan. My favorite game is Overwatch, so if you'd like to give me a good round on OW, add me on Battle.net - it's on my profile! Anime-wise, I really couldn't choose. Hi!

Gday, Gday Long term lurker/viewer

Not sure if this will get through to the right people I would like to express my thanks. Just did a mini-itx build. Which I had to do some modifications to the equipment to make it fit just right. It was a very tight fit. (That's what she said?). Which required saws and sanding paper. (No glue gun though.... maybe next time). Have to say that without watching your videos I would not have had the confidence to do the modifications. Not sure what I would have done otherwise. Cheers for showing me throughout the years through victories and the fails that even though you need to treat your expensive equipment with respect you don't need to think of it as precious. 

So cheers for the great videos and hope that it is a long future for the team

From Down under

Doddsy