Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

i just realized Linus had a forum lol, found out when i went to enter for the razor laptops :)

I'll be honest, like a lot of people i joined the forums for the Razer giveaway but I've been watching Linus for about a year now. I love tech tips! I also love digital art, pc gaming, retro gaming, gadgets, live streaming and very recently, pc building! So I feel like i'm in the right place. I probably should have joined the forum months ago. Nice to meet you! 

I can't believe it's taken be so long to get on here xD Hello! New member here, though I have been watching your videos for a couple months now.  The 3mil subscriber giveaway is what finally got me over here lol

I'm just your run of the mill tech lover who's only recently been getting more into gaming.  Lovely to meet ya'll!

Hello I like YouTube to make great content for my channel

Im a Aussie gamer on half decent hardware......
desktop

i7 7700k 4.8ghz Msi ProCarbon Z270 gtx 1080 250gb samsung 850 evo 16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram 2tb wd black 1tb wd green

laptop:
Msi gs40
i7 6700hq 16gb ddr4 gtx 970m 128gb ssd 1tb ssd

Hello everyone, my name is Marko Tomas and I come from Bosnia. I love forums, so I will be active. See ya in spamming :P

Hi everybody! My name is Antonis. I 'm from Hellas (unfortunately from a town far away from the sea). 

I am a computer technician and programmer (but I am unemployed and probable never gonna work in the tech field ever again).

I used to love watching LTT videos on Youtube and decided to become a member of the forum as well. (The current giveaway is a plus..)

Finally I'm more a lurker than active user because I find people on forums way more up-to-date than me. But in the end I LOVE LEARNING

ps. Sorry for my english they are not proficient... Or as we say: "I speak England very best."

Hey

Long time lurker of the forums and viewer of youtube channels - Linus et al. rekindled my interest in computers/tech and resulted in me building my first PC since leaving University. Thought I'd finally get involved with these forums after leaving the last tech forums I used to be part of (a few years ago now). 

Um..(peeks around corner) ...Hello? (dashes back to corner of lurking)

Long time youtube watcher - just popped over here for the giveaway - will be sticking around !

I do tend to lurk on forums so may not post much but I will be here!

Hi! I created my account after being subbed on  yt for 2+ years. I ignored most of the giveaways but decided my luck with the razer giveaway. Will look for threads I can participate in

Hello fellow tech pros, i wonder is there anyone from Singapore in this forum here :e

Just joined the forum because I was looking for a new one and found out there is a contest to win a Razer?  Great timing!

Anyway, don't know how active I'll be but I'll try to be a bit more active than I usually am on forums.

Hello, finally getting around to joining the forum after watching Linus on youtube. I need to upgrade my desktop workstation for photography editing and this seems like a cool community.

Hi all. Newbie here, came for the giveaway, stayed for the hospitality. In all seriousness I've been subbed to LTT for close to a year now and figured the giveaway was as good a reason as any to join the forums. I hope to have a good time here and learn along the way. Regardless I hope everyone's having a good day.

顶!

E3-1231和R9 290 / *不自然的工作* /&8G 金士顿