Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

sup guys! chill here in australia watching the steam

Hello everyone, watching the stream....gonna be more active on the forum from now on.

This cuminty is awesome :D

Welcome! :D Hope you are enjoying the live stream. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Here's my proposition, why don't we create a unique rant topic, and everyone will basically post their rant of the day on ? Wouldn't that be great ?

I'm totally for this idea.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

Here's my proposition, why don't we create a unique rant topic, and everyone will basically post their rant of the day on ? Wouldn't that be great ?

I'm totally for this idea.

I like the idea of a rant topic however I agree with what windspeed has said, theres just to much potential for people to start fighting..  So far i have seen nearly zero hate.. which is actually amazing

There may be a few floating around however we try to avoid a lot of them because they turn into flame wars..

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

I signed up a while ago but the old forum was too janky so I wanted to wait until you got this one up and running before becoming active. So far this seems to be working great. Good job guys and kudos for recognizing a problem with the old layout and taking the time/effort/money to improve upon it.

CPU-[i5 3570k-4.6ghz at 1.33v]  GPU-[4gb Zotac GTX 680 1126 core 6800 mem]   MOBO-[Gigabyte Z77 UD4H]   PSU-[Corsair TX 650]   RAM-[2x8gb DDR3 1333 GSkill Ripjaws X]   Case-[Corsair 550D (2xNoctua NF-F12, 1xNoctua NF-A14 intake, 1xNoctua NF-A14 exhaust)]   CPU Cooler-[Noctua NH D14]   Boot Drive-[Crucial m4 256GB SSD]   Game Drive-[500GB Western Digital Caviar Black]   Storage Drive-[2.5" 500GB Western Digital Scorpio Black]   Sound Card-[Asus Xonar DG]   Optical Drive-[Lite-On IHAS-124]  Monitor-[Dell U2312HM] Keyboard-[CM Storm Quickfire Rapid-Brown Switches] Mouse-[Logitech G400] Speakers-[Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX]

I signed up a while ago but the old forum was too janky so I wanted to wait until you got this one up and running before becoming active. So far this seems to be working great. Good job guys and kudos for recognizing a problem with the old layout and taking the time/effort/money to improve upon it.

Welcome! :) Glad you are enjoying this new improved forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I've got FX 4100, EVO Hyper 212, MSI G46 mobo. So far I've been using OC gene. It gets my FX 4100 to 4.05 ghz. If I use manual overclocking to go higher, what would be a reasonable number to overclock to for 24/7 use?

Please don't spam by pasting this in other threads. If you want more people to give you suggestions, create your own thread in "CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory". 

Hello everyone, watching the stream....gonna be more active on the forum from now on.

This cuminty is awesome :D

Welcome to the forums mate :)

Just signed up and already being assisted with a question! have a feeling this will be fun :) hello people!!!

CoolerMaster HAF 932 -- A10-5800k -- ASrock FM2A55M-DGS -- Corsair H80i -- Sapphire Radeon HD7850 -- OCZ ZT 750W

Although I've signed up quite some time ago I wanted to say hi and thank you for all the help you've given me so far. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Hey :D

Finally it worked. I was stuck in validating and never received the emails until I switched from one of my own addresses on a .de domain to a Gmail one.

Over the past two weeks or so I watched almost all of the Youtube videos and it pretty much felt like watching "tech QVC on coke".

After the 100th time of mentioning the forums, I finally decided to join.

Just signed up and already being assisted with a question! have a feeling this will be fun :) hello people!!!

Although I've signed up quite some time ago I wanted to say hi and thank you for all the help you've given me so far. 

Welcome to the Forum! :D Glad you are finding this forum helpful!

Finally it worked. I was stuck in validating and never received the emails until I switched from one of my own addresses on a .de domain to a Gmail one.

Over the past two weeks or so I watched almost all of the Youtube videos and it pretty much felt like watching "tech QVC on coke".

Glad you solved your user validation! Hope you will enjoy this forum! :)

Hi guys.

I've been a member of LTT forum for quite some time now (since it was on vbulletin :P  ) but only today i had the time to say hello.

However i'm following Linus youtube channel for over 3 years now.

So is this an introduction thread...?

I just joined yesterday. Haven't been on tech forums much lately... I used to be on JCXP.net (if anybody even knows it). I've been watching the LTT YouTube channel for a while now and decided to join the community here!

Hope I can get to know everybody. :)

I just joined yesterday. Haven't been on tech forums much lately... I used to be on JCXP.net (if anybody even knows it). I've been watching the LTT YouTube channel for a while now and decided to join the community here!

Hi guys.

I've been a member of LTT forum for quite some time now (since it was on vbulletin :P  ) but only today i had the time to say hello.

Welcome! :D Hope you will have a good time here!

Long time viewer, first time poster.

Thought I would sign up and show my support. Forum looks great!

Hi guys.

Long time viewer, first time poster.

Thought I would sign up and show my support. Forum looks great!

Welcome to the forums guys. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them. You may also want to check out the forums news/announcements section for a bit of relevant information. :)

Wonderful forum so far. I'm very happy to be a part of this!

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Glad to be here  :lol:

Corsair 750D Airflow Edition Case | Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4Ghz | Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 RAM | 2 X 8TB Seagate HDD | Corsair HX850i 850W PSU | Crucial MX200 500GB SSD |  MSI X99A SLI Plus   Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid CPU CoolerAsus Essence STX II Sound Card |  Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse | Corsair Gaming K95 RGB LED Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller | Windows 10 Insider Preview x64

Wonderful forum so far. I'm very happy to be a part of this!

Glad to be here  :lol:

Welcome to the forums guys :)

Sup guys. Found out about this through Linus. I think this'll be fun. I have slightly high hopes though. Eh. 

Sup guys. Found out about this through Linus. I think this'll be fun. I have slightly high hopes though. Eh. 

Welcome! :)

This looks like a great forum, greetings from Malta, also im new to this forum :)

This looks like a great forum, greetings from Malta, also im new to this forum :)

Welcome to the forum! Hope you are enjoying your time in the forum!  :)