Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

this s so much more awesome than vbulletin

Hi guys!

is a pleasure to join this community!

greetings from Argentina!  :wub:

Welcome to the forums - if you've got any questions don't hesitate to ask myself or another moderator or even another member. :)

Woohoo! Hi all I'm new to the forums :lol: I have a good knowledge and experience with dealing on malware as I do test runs on a Virtual Machine and a seperate machine. I have recently built my own desktop and it is the best feeling ever when it ran all smoothly :D.

Welcome to the forums - have fun :D

Great!  Ive been a fan of linus's youtube channels for a while.  It's nice to be able to get advice from people when having a tech problem.  Personally I dont know a lot and will only learn the bare minimun amount of information needed to solve problems.  Forums like this are great for that.  

Glad to join the forum! :)  

Hey guys, been a member since January 2013 (5 months) didn't really think of posting, then forgot about the forum. Been too busy with other things. Just thought I'd post this as my first post to say hello to the community. :)

Hello everyone, I joined to forum today after being a long time watcher of Linus on Youtube ond on the live streams.

Hello everyone, I joined to forum today after being a long time watcher of Linus on Youtube ond on the live streams.

Welcome to the forum SEBAR! Hope you will have a nice time here! :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I interdused my mom to tis forum. She is a software and hardware teacher in belgium and she loves it a lot. Thanks :-D

Yes I'm back in business. I made a account a long time ago while the forum was crap. But now this is really great, especially because of the mobile layout which not many forums I frequently visit have.

Hello and awesome forum :)

Hello guys! This is my first tech forum! Loving it already. Massive fan of the show and watch the live show every now and then whenever i manage to wake up for it =)

Hello guys! This is my first tech forum! Loving it already. Massive fan of the show and watch the live show every now and then whenever i manage to wake up for it =)

Hello! Welcome to the forum! Glad you are enjoying it. :)

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hi, all. I registered awhile back, but I'm just now getting around to posting here. Been following Linus for about two years and I work at Micro Center in the build your own PC department. Nice to join the community.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

HI guys, a little hello from the UK here. Looking forward to possibly assisting a few people in the future :D

HI guys, a little hello from the UK here. Looking forward to possibly assisting a few people in the future :D

Welcome to the forums :D

I've been on for a while but i never said hi lol most of the older guys probably know me.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Hiii, I never joined a forum, but now I do, thanks to linus :3

I've been on for a while but i never said hi lol most of the older guys probably know me.

Welcome to the forum! :) Hope you are enjoying your time here.

Hiii, I never joined a forum, but now I do, thanks to linus :3

Welcome to the forum! Hope your time in the forum will be a good one. :)

So I've just joined the forum, I've watched LinusTechTips for quite some time now, 90% of my computer knowledge come from their videos.

I've joined a handful of forums now but only managed to stay with one forum so far, I'm sure I'll stay here as well though.

Hi from New Zealand!  I really enjoy the live streams and the Tech Tips Videos, so I thought I would sign up. The forum looks Awesome! :D

I really wish this forum to grow. Thanks to Linus and his fanbase this the best tech forum for me.

Core i5 750 @ 3.8 Jigahertz with Hyper 212 Plus ZOTAC GTX 970 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD 1TB WD HDD •  4x2 GB Kingston RAM Seasonic 750W PSU