Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

On 1/3/2013 at 4:03 AM, LinusTech said:

Thanks so much for joining. My vision is a community based on positive member interaction and helping each other. I believe that if we all work together toward this goal, we will have success in the long run.

We don't have official forum rules or anything like that yet, but as long as everyone is respectful of each other, and patient with the growing pains that we are going to experience (vBulletin 5 is VERY beta right now) we can make this into an AWESOME community forum.

Linus

Where are the other employees of LMG?

Hey all. I guess im new. maybe im not.. Ive decided to branch out from my home community into uncharted waters.. what better than LTT :)

Hi it nice to be part of the gang. Hope to learn a lot about the computer world here. Thanks..

Hi, all just joined the community, though I'm following the YouTube videos from a while.

Loves the content and humour,  and hoping to learn more and more about tech.

Hey there !

So long time lurker of the LTT youtube chan', and I had to make a comment on that 240hz + Slomo guys shooting experiment. And as I'm not going to register anything on Youtube (yeah privacy/not trusting google/blah, we can debate somewhere), I thought it would be the good location to do my comments. Heading to the gaming section for that ;)

Ho and I'm network engineer, and I also gasped at some of the stuff related to BGP and Peering. So now I'll comment even more.

And short bio : former regular gamer, biggest lan of Geneva (Switzerland) organizer, FOE,Tetris (NES/TGM), Doom (Legacy) player, Dj, Writer (in French), doing his part in the DFZ world. Most likely old-ish, and runs FreeBSD and Mutt as daily driver.

Hope the place is as smooth as I would love it to be ;)

Cheers,

PorCus

someone nows that video when colton or everybody in a roon start talking in japanesse or chinesse? idk, about the name of the gtx1660ti lol. pls that video was super funyy and i want to watchit again!

Just want to put my piece into the basket and say that I am new, and enjoying the forum so far. Love it here!

In case you haven't noticed, I really love Hotel Transylvania. 😀

Hi everyone 😃

I've been a LTT Youtube subscriber for the last three years and I've been really enjoying all the videos that the team have made. 

I really like tech stuff and I enjoy tinkering with the electronics available to me, altough I have no experience in coding. 

I live in Italy and I'm in my early 20s, I'm a big photography nerd and I'm a proud owner of a Nintendo Switch 😄

I've never build a pc myself but is something I'll definitely want to try someday. I joined the forum hoping to learn something about pc and tech in general. 

Cheers 🤗

Hello. 

Recent subscriber bed to the channel. I like tech, but it doesn’t like me. Whenever I try to build/modify/update anything, it blows up in my face. Sometimes literally. So I am hoping to learn something. 

Might as well get the first post out the way. o/

Ryzen 3 1200 @3.9GHz | Gigabyte B450M DS3H | Gigabyte RX460 4gb WINDFORCE OC | 24gb DDR4 (Crucial & HyperX) @2600MHz |  Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 3 | Kingston A400 240GB SSD, Western Digital 240GB GREEN M.2 SSD | Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 400 v2 | Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB | Logitech G402 

Work in Progress - if anyone feels like gifting me a Ryzen 7 or Vega 64 feel free! :)