Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

On 12/29/2018 at 10:48 AM, OnyxArmos said:

Trains > everything else 

Trains are awesome, but I’m a bus fan mostly.

Hey...Some Lurker of the Forums I guess man. I don't know Bored. 

But yeah I'll check in say hi too and what's going on. We are in Tech Plethora times. 

2600x 4.3ghz-Loop

Msi X470 gaming plus

EVGA SuperSC CL16 3200 16gb

gtx 1060

pny nvme 480gb

mushkin eco3 480gb

Sound Blaster Audigy FX

Cooler Master GXII Pro 750w.

Hey people, just saying what's up, and been aware of LTT for awhile but just spent the last week watching so much of it.  It literally saved me when I woke up X-Mas eve to a dead mobo on my pretty beefy rig.  

Now to lurk

2 minutes ago, MapleBlades said:

Hey people, just saying what's up, and been aware of LTT for awhile but just spent the last week watching so much of it.  It literally saved me when I woke up X-Mas eve to a dead mobo on my pretty beefy rig.  

Now to lurk

watch out, everyone likes anime

hi

Hello, new member in the forums, been watching for a while.

When I first discovered and binge-watched a lot of the videos, I misheard Nicky V's name and kept on trying to figure out why sometimes people called him Urkel.

Hi. New here. Found all of Linus videos on youtube and then this forum. God I miss forums. So far alot of helpful info on here. This may be my new home. Over fb. 

Just figured id make my first post. So Hi.

Heyo! I'm new here, I've watched LTT and Techquickie so much, but never got around to making an account for this site. So far, everything is good!

Watching LTT videos since scrapyard wars 2; from Switzerland. I joined the forum today as I have a 5h train ride with 150Kbps internet connection and I’d like to check out today’s CES news. 

Wow Linus, very cool. i hope this forum thing is a good idea, hopefully it doesnt end up in everyone going "apple bad ree" and "im a trap" thanks linus wow very epic

hi

Hey dude. New here. I have the worlds worst PC (Not really, but it feels like it sometimes) lol

Oh my god there are ratings here. I thought Facepunch was the only forum with those

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: CDN$ 10292 (CDN$ 3114 with sales)
  • Games owned: 729
  • Games played: 441 (60%)
  • Hours on record: 4,736.7h

Hi, been watching Linus Tech Tips and their other content for a while, figured I should make an account here and get to hang out with like minded peeps.

Hi guys!

I've enjoyed the Linus Tech Tips YouTube channel for a while, and thought I should "totally join" the community forum...

Hello I have been a member of this forum since 2014. I never posted anything on it. I guess better late then never. I watch a lot of the videos on youtube and watch the wan show every week. 

Just thought I would say hello to you all. 

Edited by bambamshere

20 minutes ago, bambamshere said:

Hello I have been a member of this forum since 2014. I never posted anything on it. I guess better late then never. I watch a lot of the videos on youtube and watch the wan show every week. 

Just thought I would say hello to you all. 

Hello ?

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

On 1/2/2013 at 9:03 PM, LinusTech said:

Thanks so much for joining. My vision is a community based on positive member interaction and helping each other. I believe that if we all work together toward this goal, we will have success in the long run.

We don't have official forum rules or anything like that yet, but as long as everyone is respectful of each other, and patient with the growing pains that we are going to experience (vBulletin 5 is VERY beta right now) we can make this into an AWESOME community forum.

Linus

Hi I’m new to the forum, love the YouTube videos, greetings from Guatemala 

Hey there! I recently joined this forum as well, but didn't introduce myself yet. I've been busy researching and collecting parts for my new pc build that I'm hoping to finish soon and doing this all by myself for the first time is a lot of work, but also a useful learning experience. Found this website through your youtube videos which are btw super fun and helpful!! Hoping to find the needed answers to my build in here as well as to learn loads of new things and hopefully being able to help others in the future.

Password:WNcry@2ol7

ʟᴀᴘᴛᴏᴘ:ᴄᴘᴜ.i7-3630QM @ 2.4GHz||ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ.8GB DDR3||ɢᴘᴜ.NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M||ᴍʙ.ASUS N76VJ||sᴛᴏʀᴀɢᴇ.750GB HDD

Hi all.I am new here!Been following LTT since Nov 2018.At first, my friends always show LTT video to me, as to promote me some new GPU, motherboard with RGB etc.But a few months later, i have been trying to watch every video in youtube thus gaining me more knowledge on technology in modern world plus some humor XD. Anyway, WAN show recently being my favorite show even though im watching it late than it is scheduled. Hoping that you keep posting more video as i prefer to watch videos rather than reading an article.Peace

Ryzen 5 2600

16GB DDR4

GTX1660TI

Running Endeavour OS (KDE) / Windows 11

Yea Hi

so im new?

Totally addicted to LTT

looking forward to this!

BIG UP

WHAT YOU SAYING GEEZERS I just registered after a bout of sympathy for Linus cause the dude is dealing with BS rn. Much love for the channels and if I could ever go for a coffee with Linus I'd probably squeal 

Hi everyone,

does anybody now, when the new hoodie will be available?