Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hi, I'm new here, my favorite is to play games and watch anime. I know some knowledge of computer and cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Linus and everyone else in the community, I'm happy to be here and I'm gonna try to be as active as I can. I'll see you guys around. 9_9

Another one

Thanks for reading, if I got something wrong, please let me know by replying to this comment.

Want to see more tech and photography opinions from me? Here's a convenient link ;):

Sorry, the website is still being set up. I'll try to get it finished as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Hello Everybody !

I'm 35, living in Paris, Born in Poland and I love Computers, so here I am ^^

See you (Veeeery sooon xD) !

Cheers !

Artur

hi

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Hello! New member here! I’ll be posting soon for my first build, 10 years of apprehension in the making. 

Hello, Emsisoft Community Manager here (antivirus company), i was looking for an ASUS BIOS tool and found this nice forum :) 

Also i saw a "Hot Deal" section, who should i PM to get infos about it?

Best Regards.

Hey everyone, I have been interested in system building since I was a teenager, but have been away from the scene for about a decade due to financial constraints.

Now I am going to college in the new year for Computer Systems Technician, so I expect I will be coming here a lot in the future.

keep those videos coming, I end up watching or rewatching some every day.

9 minutes ago, Blood58422 said:

01101000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 

That just reminds of a scene from The Big Bang Theory

Hey new here I'm a tech sales guy at <inset big tech retailer here>, hence my name, and I'm going to school for Networking.  I've been watching LTT for years I just now decided to join the forum.  That's about it.

I sell printers and printer accessories

Hi I'm new here, big fan of the YouTube channel and looking forward to learning from everyone

I'm an IT Project Manager in Boston and I joined the forum because I have an interest in building my own machines for my home. LTT and TechQuickie on YouTube have been great resources for me as I just begin to scratch the surface on research, so I'm excited to join the community and learn as much as I possibly can!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, just joined the forum. I'm studying machine learning in Sweden but love to game with my friends as well. I have been watching LTT for about 6 moths and this was actually the reason I had the courage  to build my own computer a cople of weeks ago, so thanks for all the build guides. ^_^

Howdy :)

I've been watching LTT for a couple years on and off now, and I've been pretty big into PCs for a couple years now. 

So, my name is Riley, and I ended up moving (almost) 2 year ago, but it wasn't until now that I actually felt the need to start socializing more :P Most of my friends aren't (as big) into computer stuff, and the few that are, aren't usually available to talk to. 

I really like to chat about things like that, so I figured I'd join the most straightforward forum! 

So here I am, ready to overshare everything and completely waste my time :D 

Hi Everyone! I am new here. I've been following Linus Media Group for a few years but never thought I'd joint the forum. Then I wanted to Join Floatplane, so here I am!

:)

Hello. I'm new here but have been watching the YouTube videos for quite some time.

Got my first PC in '91 and now have a mixed environment running Windows, OSX and Linux.

Work for a multinational IT company doing Unix and Linux for the last 20 years or so ...

Hey everyone iam new here. hope this is the right topic to say this haha...

Hi everyone

I'm new here and starting joining this LTT forums after I found really good info about building the PC and really interesting after watching Channel Super Fun.

On 1/2/2013 at 10:03 PM, LinusTech said:

Thanks so much for joining. My vision is a community based on positive member interaction and helping each other. I believe that if we all work together toward this goal, we will have success in the long run.

We don't have official forum rules or anything like that yet, but as long as everyone is respectful of each other, and patient with the growing pains that we are going to experience (vBulletin 5 is VERY beta right now) we can make this into an AWESOME community forum.

Linus

Yay. Finally a place for meeee

Hi Linus I'm a big fan. I quote you in conversation and a few years ago I emailed the sales team thinking it was you and it was the biggest cringe of my life I feal bad if your wife nick lite or Colton ever found it.

CS student, I've been watching LTT since late 2013/early 2014.

hm lots of people saying hello in here and i suppose i should too, i have been watching LTT on youtube for years now and learning A LOT from them.

ive actually made this account finally because i have a tech problem i need professional help with, but ill look for a similer topic first and post

that in its proper place on the fourm. 

i guess this is my wierd way of saying hi to a literal mass collection of techies like myself so um....

HI i guess? xD I LOVE YOU LTT keep up the awesome videos 

Who doesn’t love to follow a trend? I’ll introduce myself as well.

I’ve been following LTT on YouTube for quite some time now, probably around 2 years and have always been interested in their content. It only came to me recently that I should probably end up creating an account on the forums and become more joined into the community! Used to be part of a few forums before and really missed the atmosphere of them, really hope I can get into this form.

@LinusTech feel like the beginning post is a little outdated now? Not using vBulletin anymore and I think this is the actual official forms :)  - thought could be worth a little update if you get a spare moment