Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hey all! Hutch from Crit TV. Was browsing the forums when I remembered I had an account still!

Anyways, hope to hang around and get more involved with LTT and its community. Cheers!

Just want to say, hi guys!

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

Hi! 

Long term PC junkie here but usually not much on forums. Will try to contribute here and hopefully get some help myself.

*any European section here yet? For comparing parts prices over here, maybe information about events/ exhibitions/ tournaments..

Cheers!

DAILY > I5-6600K@4.6Ghz@1.300v @Thermaltake Frio Silent 14 @Tmax60C || Cougar Archon mid tower w/ 2x Corsair AF120 Quiet ||
        Seasonic M12II-520 EVO || MSI Z170A-Krait-Gaming-3X || MSI Armor OCv1 GTX1060 3Gb @2Ghz || DDR4 Crucial budget 16Gb ||

Ah! HERE is the place a noob such as myself goes to say hello. Incidentally, does anyone know where a noob such as myself goes to show off a PC build?

Anyway, nice to meet all of you! 

Long time watcher. Honestly feel I should have joined a long time ago.
I hope to be able to meet somewhat like minded people!

Hi everyone. Not much of a forums guy but I have been around on Techimo.com and OCN. I've been into computers since i was about 10 (now 30). A builder. overclocker. and by trade a technician. I work for a certain company I don't wish to say right now as a PC technician. 

I missed to say hello, back the day I joined here. 
So I am here to catch up on this. 

Hi...

I am rather reading than posting on forums. But I follow LMG for years now and the forum has a lot of interesting topics, threads, and members. 
My main intention is to learn stuff about tech here, because it can be confusing and frustrating out there for the consumer. 
And maybe, one day I will teach some lessons myself to young folks joining the glorious world of PC´s, and tech. 

So here I am.

- If in doubt,        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hi

--Dominik W

(What else do you need, this is just a signature, plus I have them disabled 😅)

good day. i'm from the Philippines. just starting my own exploration on server stuff on my own. :) i hope tips i can get here will help me alot. 

help me learn stuff.please don't bash me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I'm from a small town in a small country just trying out this whole 'interweb' thing. Pretty cool so far.

Hello everyone!

I started to watch this Youtube channel almost a year ago and now I'm full of doubts, questions and different stuffs I want to share with the community!

hey guys, this is my "new here post"
I've realized that there is a huge forum sized hole in my heart since my last community died out so here i am. 
you''ll all help to distract me from doing actual work while on the job AND help me to decide how to spend all my money.

Doesn't that sound like fun?

On 1/3/2013 at 7:03 AM, LinusTech said:

Thanks so much for joining. My vision is a community based on positive member interaction and helping each other. I believe that if we all work together toward this goal, we will have success in the long run.

We don't have official forum rules or anything like that yet, but as long as everyone is respectful of each other, and patient with the growing pains that we are going to experience (vBulletin 5 is VERY beta right now) we can make this into an AWESOME community forum.

Linus

This is my first reply here, make sure to watch my first post introducing my self, and i will for sure always be positive and helpful and please introduce me to this new world xP

Hi all. Been watching the show for a while and thought i would join the forum hope i can help in any way possible 

Hi Guys, Linus is my go too. for trusted info and entertainment.  I have spent many hours watching and learning, not to mention laughing. I found this forum and just had to join.

Now maybe I can build myself the ultimate rig with all your help.

Happy Days

After years of watching, I'm starting off the new year joining the forum, hi all!

Have been a long-time watcher and enjoy the channel(s).  Looking to build a new gaming rig and recently a convert back to PC from Mac.  Looking forward to getting involved in the forum. Good evening everyone!

I've been watching LTT videos on Youtube for years. Every time they've mentioned the forums I keep thinking to myself "I Should join, it's right up my alley"

and then promptly forget

Well I REMEMBERED THIS TIME!

A little Bio: I'm a geek. Self admitted and I don't care. I follow tech everyday. I work in the tech sector. I have previously worked building custom gaming machines (oh what a failed business that turned out to be), A system administrator, A database administrator and now a software installation analyst. 

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams

System: R9-5950x, ASUS X570-Pro, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070s. 32GB DDR4 @ 3200mhz.

Figured I might as well sign up here since I built my first pc from Linus Tech Tips 7 years ago.