Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

I have been watching since 09 and have always wanted something like this to happen, thanks!

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

Looking good so far, Linus. You'll struggle to get all things working I guess, but it will be great !

Love the forum so far ;) keep the good work going

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

This is already looking like a great tech forum and I've only read a few threads. Everyone seems friendly and sensible.

Thanks to the entire LinusTech crew !! We are going to create the best tech forum on the interwebs !!

Just a biologist. Yea, don't know what I'm doing on a tech forum either?

I've thought to my self that Linus should make a forum and now that he has I'm excited.

I'm not concerned whatsoever about the lag and the bugs because it does take time to make a good forum. I'll tell you one thing though my main concern is the a*&%holes but if you keep things tight it shouldn't be an issue.

Guy comes home tells his wife to pack her bags, she says "where are we going?" guy replies "I don't know where you're going to just be out of here by five."

Thanks Linus, Slick and diesel.

This is the first forum i have ever signed up for and i have no idea how forums work, hopefully i would have a nice experience and i know linus' community is filled with lots of amazing helpful people.

Welcome to linustechtips! If your new to forums get off now! Just joking of course have fun meeting all the wonderful people on the website.

Guy comes home tells his wife to pack her bags, she says "where are we going?" guy replies "I don't know where you're going to just be out of here by five."

Hi

Glad to be here in Linus land :)

My build for this summer, EVGA X79 Dark, 16 gigs Corsair Platinum 1866mhz, EVGA SC TITAN,  2 Samsung 840 Pro raid 0, western digital 1tbhdd velociraptor, 1200 wt psu to be continued :)

Thanks Linus, Slick and diesel.

This is the first forum i have ever signed up for and i have no idea how forums work, hopefully i would have a nice experience and i know linus' community is filled with lots of amazing helpful people.

Thank You! for that but i am not new to the forums i was here since the day linus announced the forums on twitter and i m subscribed to linustechtips form a long time

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

Finally I'm here! After 3 days of trying to register I'm finally a member! Hi all! :)

I appreciate this community, Linus, Slick, and others... Only one suggestion... I've noticed a fair number of ... well... uneducated, inexperienced people offering advice that isn't always in the best interest of the original poster. I'm not sure how to avoid or fix this but I just wanted to put that out there.

Hello Out There!

Yay, another forum account and password to remember :)

Corsair 800D - Corsair HX 1000 - Gigabyte X58A-UD5 - Intel Core i7 975 Extreme - Corsair H100 - Palit GTX 480 - 12GB Corsair Dominators 1600MHz - Samsung 830 240GB - Dell UltraSharp U2311H 23" IPS

man took awhile for me to find the site name, oh well looks great, clean, im anxious to answer questions.

Glad to finally join the forums. I originally thought "I could actually be of use to here and potentially be significant!", but then I thought... Linus named the site after himself, so thinking I'm going to be important here will make me feel silly... besides, I have Neowin.

I couldn't resist signing up today, so we'll see how it goes. I'm quite comfortable so far. And thank the omniscient... Slick (or whoever) finally changed the favicon from that ugly vBulliten default logo.

We need a Slick fire log.

Reason | Date | Time | Hired again?

Let's just hope we never see 'no' in the last column. xD

"Flag" - "Quote" - "Comment" - "Like" - "Fire Slick"

Finally, a forum with friendly tech-talkers.

Wazaaaaap and, hello! I was waiting for a forum for so long. Hope ill stick around, i have the tendency not to. :D

So, welcome to meeeee!

I'm a good man, with bad intentions.

Glad linus fans finally have a place to talk about random computer stuff!!!

I have a lot of catching up to do, I have only just got a decent internet connection back and I missed out on the exciting stuff that was happening in the first few weeks of launch, I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Hello everyone, it is great to finally join the forum.

Have been watching Linus (and Slick) for a long while now and am very excited to be part of this community and forum which will hopefully overtime become the greatest tech forum around.

Thank you Linus (and Slick as well as all other involved) for the great and helpful unboxing, reviews and other computer videos that you do, they have helped to greatly increase my computer hardware knowledge, and even helped me put together my very first gaming pc.

Hi guys, i'm new !

I'm already committed (and when i say it i really mean it) to 3 forums, not sure if i can come here that often, but i'll try, being the forum of one of my favoured YouTubers, i think it does worth a try !

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

great site linus! keep up the good work for the PC Modder/Gamer Master Race! XD

Intel i5 (1155 Sandy) Quad Core @4.3Ghz + Antec 25 Kuhler 620 | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 | Asus P67 Sabertooth | AMD Radeon Sapphire HD7970 Vapor-X 6Gb | CoolerMaster StormTrooper | Corsair TX850M 850w | Western Digital 500Gb Caviar Blue + 1.5Tb Caviar Black + 2Tb Caviar Green | Samsung 27" LED Monitor SA550 1920x1080 | Samsung 40" LED TV 5003 Series 1920x1080 | Creative SB X-fi Xtreme Music | Logitech X-540 5.1 | Razer DeathStalker Expert | Razer DeathAdder 2013 | CH Flightstick Pro | Logitech Driving Force GT