Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Forums looking great, good job Slick and co :)

Corsair 400R / Intel Core i7 2600K / MSI P67A-GD53 / 2 X MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Twin Frozr II SLI / Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz

OCZ ZT 550W / Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo / Crucial M4 128GB (2x64GB RAID 0) / WD Caviar Green 1TB / Arctic Silver 5

Looking forward to making this my new 'go to' for tech info. I'm sure this will turn into a great community.

Im hoping to spend time on here and help in whatever little way I can. Ive never been a major forum guy but thanks to Linus, there is a first for everything!

Hi every body happy new year a the gamers start gaming

I think you need a different name for the forum. I think the current one is going to be a limiting factor in content and the introduction of new users.

looks great linus keep up the good work, i think its a great idea to have a forum like this so we can get more talks off youtube comments and twitter and such.

I can't wait for this forum to get up and going strong! Great work everyone and I look forward to contributing!

Looks neat!

FX-8320, Asus Crosshair V Formula, Asus EAH6950 2GB, 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2400MHz, AeroCool Strike-X Air, Kingston HyperX 120GB ssd, WD blue 500GB, Corsair H100..

Linus, thanks for a place to talk-tech and other naughty PC stuff.

The forum looks awesome! I have been looking forward to this for awhile! BTW, anyone who has any questions for first builds, or watercooling, private message me!

Looks like this is gonna be a good forum!! Good work guys!

Thanks alot Linus slick and Diesel, You all ahve done a good job. :D

Thanks Everyone from the LinusTech team! The site should be a lot of fun and provide a place for the linustech community to interact! :D

This is why I use Vbulletin 4.1.12. I got a custom skin made for my forum too. But VB5 looks good though, after its out of the beta, ill upgrade. There is to many issues with it now though.

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs

I was finally able to make an account on the form. Hope the future turns out well!

"No signature"

Thanks guys, cant wait till this really starts to take off!

Thanks Linus. New here and to the world of PC.

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

Thanks Linus and Slick for finally firing up the forum! Hope you guys have a great time at CES and i cant wait to see the coverage :D

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

hey Linus!! hey everybody on linus tech tips forum, my first post, very glad to finaly be on here, looking forward to learn a lot from you guys!

It's nice to see that the forum is finally up and running. Can't wait to see all of the new stuff!

I LOVE TOWELS!!!!!

TicTac IS THAT YOU?

So happy I got an uber simple name! This forum has the potential to be so awesome if vBulletin allows it!

Hope this forum can be the best one

Keep firing Slick!

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

Thuis forum is going to be the best tech forum ever ! Thanks and a lot of success in the bug fixing