Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hi from Omaha! I've been watching Linus for 2 years and have learned almost everything from him when I first got into pc's.I will def be participating in the forums because I like to help people while also learning new stuff at the same time.

Hi from Omaha! I've been watching Linus for 2 years and have learned almost everything from him when I first got into pc's.I will def be participating in the forums because I like to help people while also learning new stuff at the same time.

I really wish this forum to grow. Thanks to Linus and his fanbase this the best tech forum for me.

Hi from New Zealand!  I really enjoy the live streams and the Tech Tips Videos, so I thought I would sign up. The forum looks Awesome! :D

So I've just joined the forum, I've watched LinusTechTips for quite some time now, 90% of my computer knowledge come from their videos.

I've joined a handful of forums now but only managed to stay with one forum so far, I'm sure I'll stay here as well though.

Hiii, I never joined a forum, but now I do, thanks to linus :3

Hi guys and welcome to the forum - if you need help then don't hesitate to ask :)

Just started following Linus Tech Tips on YouTube and I am really pleased with the content and the way it is presented so I decided to come over here and join!  Current machine specs are in my signature.  Once Haswell is released I will be upgrading pretty much everything except for my case and video card.

Intel Haswell Core i5-4670K -- Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 -- XFX 6950 2GB / HIS 6950 2GB -- MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming -- 128GB Crucial M4 SSD -- 1TB WD Blue HDD -- CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO -- Asus 24" 1080p -- Windows 8.1 64bit

Just started following Linus Tech Tips on YouTube and I am really pleased with the content and the way it is presented so I decided to come over here and join!  Current machine specs are in my signature.  Once Haswell is released I will be upgrading pretty much everything except for my case and video card.

Welcome :D

Welcome to da friendliest tech forum on the internets :D We do hope you'll enjoy your time on the forums

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

hello everyone!

It's my first time here at the forums. I joined after watching the May 3 livestream archive on Youtube. I have been watching his videos since i got hooked up into this 'computer building' hype which we all enjoy with my friends here in the Philippines.

Looking forward to friendly people and awesome content!

i dunno what to say anymore XD

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k (4GHz OC) Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77N-WiFi RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9

GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 760 2GB Reference Boot Drive: Plextor M6S 120GB

Data Drive: 2x mechanical drives PSU: SilverStone ST45SF Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX (modded w/ cpu+gpu watercooling)  :P

Hi all I'm a noob and already I've noob'd with an ea Starwars post.

Nooooo. My first post. Ruined!!!!!

DSCF8883.jpg

null-6.jpg

Phenom II @4.1GHz, 8GB Kingston HyperX @1600MHz,

ASUS M4N98TD Motherboard, MSI Power Edition Twin Frozr NVidia 660ti

(I know she isn't top notch but she is bloody good) :wub:

So... is there a topic where we can post rants ?  :)

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

hello everyone!

It's my first time here at the forums. I joined after watching the May 3 livestream archive on Youtube. I have been watching his videos since i got hooked up into this 'computer building' hype which we all enjoy with my friends here in the Philippines.

Looking forward to friendly people and awesome content!

i dunno what to say anymore XD

Hi all I'm a noob and already I've noob'd with an ea Starwars post.

Nooooo. My first post. Ruined!!!!!

Welcome! :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hi everyone! 
I'm Andy Xtian from the Philippines. Though I'm kinda new here... but not new to linustechtips since I'm a follower in YouTube. 

I decided to join the community when linus featured this forum. The troubleshooting thread idea is awesome! 

Looking forward to sharing knowledge with you guys! ^_^

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

Hi everyone! 

I'm Andy Xtian from the Philippines. Though I'm kinda new here... but not new to linustechtips since I'm a follower in YouTube. 

I decided to join the community when linus featured this forum. The troubleshooting thread idea is awesome! 

Welcome to the forum! :D Hope your time here at LTT forums will be a good one.

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Can we get a drinking thread? Or does Linus Tech Tips not promote "alcoholism"

Hey guys. I've been meaning to sign up here for a few weeks but I've been busy revising and doing exams at uni. I've only got one left and felt like I could finally sign up. Hopefully I will be active here

Hey guys. I've been meaning to sign up here for a few weeks but I've been busy revising and doing exams at uni. I've only got one left and felt like I could finally sign up. Hopefully I will be active here

Welcome to the forum! :D

Great Forum....!!!!

It loads and refresh very rapidly I like the toolbars and the text editor

only thing is that I still dont get the HTML editor I love to post 

embeded content.... videogames, 3d objects and stuff

helllllllllllllllllllllo

helllllllllllllllllllllo

Hi everyone! 

Welcome to the forums. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

"If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask"

Well i did, and mine was :

Is there any rant topic ?

PS : By the way am i allowed to get the gloriness of creating one ?

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

Welcome to the forum! :D Hope your time here at LTT forums will be a good one.

Thanks bro!  ;)

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

A little late (been on here for awhile) but Hello from New Zealand.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

A little late (been on here for awhile) but Hello from New Zealand.

Welcome to the forum! Btw that looks like a very nice build! :)

"If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask"

Well i did, and mine was :

Is there any rant topic ?

PS : By the way am i allowed to get the gloriness of creating one ?

There may be a few floating around however we try to avoid a lot of them because they turn into flame wars..

sup guys! chill here in australia watching the steam

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L