My computer isn't hot enough

Hazy125

Oddly enough, I seriously haven't tried that yet

post-2523-0-02131400-1374417000.jpg

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I found a solution...

1. Lay down next to Folding desktop

2. Line your body with 4 laptops

3. Fold on all four laptops and the desktop

4. Just accept your hands are going to freeze to death

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Oddly enough, I seriously haven't tried that yet

Ohh, you should try it, they're extremely effective and don't cost much :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

What's a heater anyway?

Heaters? I have no idea what you are talking about... I'm still trying to find out what these jum-pers everyone is going on about are?

Being naked and living in the woods, I have many questions...

Dual 480s. 'Nuff said.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Dual 480s. 'Nuff said.

Hooked up to an AMD :P with it's 50,000w TDP

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Heaters? I have no idea what you are talking about... I'm still trying to find out what these jum-pers everyone is going on about are?

Being naked and living in the woods, I have many questions...

Wait a minute, there's a "woods"? 

Dual 480s. 'Nuff said.

make sure they're stock cooler,non references dissipate heat too fast to warm you up,and they just release it into the case,the stock coolers can be aimed at you.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

make sure they're stock cooler,non references dissipate heat too fast to warm you up,and they just release it into the case,the stock coolers can be aimed at you.

And you don't have any case fans

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I actually switched off all my case fans except the exhaust because the exhaust was the only one putting hot air into my room

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

trust me,the air that comes out from the stock 480 cooler pcie bracket is much hotter than the air from the rear or top exhaust with a non reference.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

GPU Mining? At least earn some cash while enjoying the heat.  :P

If you have an old machine lying about taking up space, you could set it on fire, just make sure to surround it with bricks/stones so that you don't set your house on fire. If you don't have an old PC I hear jumpers and woolen clothing burns very well.

Rig: CPU: 1x quad core potato(4.6GHz). Cooling: Iced Tea. GPU: AMD HDToaster. Motherboard: Asus "Stale Bread Extreme Edition". RAM: 2x 4GB sticks of 1600MHz celery. PSU: 650w Roborovski Hamster in wheel.  Storage: Many Floppy Disks. 

If you have an old machine lying about taking up space, you could set it on fire, just make sure to surround it with bricks/stones so that you don't set your house on fire. If you don't have an old PC I hear jumpers and woolen clothing burns very well.

As it so happens I have many jumpers lying around, and an old computer...

By the way, you have the tastiest sounding PC I've seen in a long time

I am good at computer

Spoiler

guys i've seen this many times ... unfortunately only amd rigs can double up as a space heater especially the fx 9000 and a nice water cooling loop and it pushed further and also having 4 7970s connected to that same loop and have about 4 rads so that you can dissipate out all that energy  

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

I found a solution...

1. Lay down next to Folding desktop

2. Line your body with 4 laptops

3. Fold on all four laptops and the desktop

4. Just accept your hands are going to freeze to death

ok this sounds awesome ... i live in trinidad where two seasons are hot and wet and hot and dry 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

guys i've seen this many times ... unfortunately only amd rigs can double up as a space heater especially the fx 9000 and a nice water cooling loop and it pushed further and also having 4 7970s connected to that same loop and have about 4 rads so that you can dissipate out all that energy  

That sounds like a pretty awesome setup, it's a shame I can't feel it's heat from Australia.... Oh well. Oh shit, it's 5am here. Where did the time go

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Run Furmark + Prime95 and your pc will be a heater lawl

Interested in Business and Technology

I'll gladly give you some of our heat; anybody a reallllly long tube?  ;)

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)