Fallout 4 is official

Bouzoo

-snip-

Technically he/she was right. We knew it was gonna be fallout 4 but didn't have official announcement and then you went calling him/her out. What happened in other other threads is none of my concern, you started attacking on 1 post here. You want to continue this? Do it somewhere else, idc.

Don't be a dick. - Wil Wheaton

@Jade don't reply to him so this can stop.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

well this thread degenerated faster than the in game chat of bf4 when one team starts losing.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Must... Have... FallOut 4

I am so excited for this. Fallout is definitely one of my favorite game series ever.

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

lol the trailer broke reddit. It's #2 of all time. 

lbKICe0.png

I'm looking forward to it, i'm wondering what game engine they're gonna use. They better not re-use the Gamebryo engine.

Lol you silly goose, Bethesda is only a billion dollar company, of course they will, they cant afford to change engine. /s

lol the trailer broke reddit. It's #2 of all time.

lbKICe0.png

Lol you silly goose, Bethesda is only a billion dollar company, of course they will, they cant afford to change engine. /s

What's the number 1 then? On phone so not checking it atm

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

well this thread degenerated faster than the in game chat of bf4 when one team starts losing.

agreed, couldnt just have a talk on what people wanted to see in the game, nope it degenerated into a fallout 3 vs new vegas fight, both were good games, I prefer new vegas mostly becaus it runs properly on windows 7/8 but again to each there own.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

True but you gotta remember it's mutliplatform, which means they gotta get it stable as possible for consoles and unfortunately that will hinder the PC side of things.

Of course who knows? Maybe the PC version comes with stellar graphics, we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm not sure if they care about how stable the game is on consoles look at fallout 3 and skyrim on ps3 fallout is still pretty unplayable and skyrim don't even get me started.....

Lots of talk about graphics. I agree the ones in this video don't look that good but we should come to expect that from Bethesda's game worlds. Not sure what people were expecting in that department. Bethesda's games always look like crap unmodded. I'm kind of bummed we won't be experiencing another Obsidian fallout for the time being. New Vegas is one of my top 10 favorite games of all time, and Fallout 3 doesn't even crack the top 50. But I'll see how it goes. It is taking place in my hometown so that's at least interesting (Looks like the rumors from two years ago were right)

Lots of talk about graphics. I agree the ones in this video don't look that good but we should come to expect that from Bethesda's game worlds. Not sure what people were expecting in that department. Bethesda's games always look like crap unmodded. I'm kind of bummed we won't be experiencing another Obsidian fallout for the time being. New Vegas is one of my top 10 favorite games of all time, and Fallout 3 doesn't even crack the top 50. But I'll see how it goes. It is taking place in my hometown so that's at least interesting (Looks like the rumors from two years ago were right)

This, graphics are meh but the gameplay itself is usually bitchin

This, graphics are meh but the gameplay itself is usually bitchin

I don't know what Beth games you've played, but usually the gameplay is as bad as the graphics, and the only thing worse are the animations

Like:

Try shooting a gun without vats in FO3

Try using melee weapons in TES

maybe you are talking about a different facet of the gameplay, but to me thats just another of the parts where Bethesda seems to be endlessly dropping the ball

I just hope they have enough of a budget for this game to pay for a voice acting team larger than the average american household for once

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Erection @ 100% commence fapping!

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

I dunno if I'm more excited for this or the Entourage movie....

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

Gonna be in Boston, my home city!

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

I'll probably pick it up later if it's good. I cannot forgive Bethesda for their bullshittery, but it's set in Massachusetts therefore I'm a little bit excited by default.

Hm sorry, can someone explain me why does it look like game from 2011 ? 

"Final Remnants of Human Kind, here we go again to save you or kill you again :)".

Groomlake Authority

holyyyyy fuck

please happen!!!!!!!!

jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dammit, not this again... *mops floor*

Can't wait for fallout 4 though xD

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

is it the gamebryo engine that they've been using for 13 year? cause judging by the animations it sure looks like it

The air looks cleaner. War finally on the halt?

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

gtav on pc, steam refunds, xcom 2, free win10 for the 80% of the population that isn't pirates, fallout 4, NSA can no longer rape our phone records legally, am i dreaming? :o

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015