Fallout 4 is official

Bouzoo

It'll be in Boston btw. So yeah, the rumours from last year check out.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I'm so excited my brains exploded

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Nice, the graphics aren't impressive at all  :D  

More room for modding!  :lol:

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

HYPPPEEEE

According to the trailer, it takes place in boston.

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Nice, the graphics aren't impressive at all  :D  

More room for modding!  :lol:

*sigh* here we go...

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Am I the only one disappointed by the texture/mesh quality from the trailer?

*edit* seems not :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

*sigh* here we go...

???

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I agree When I first saw the dog I was like hmm looks flat, but on the other hand it looks VERY colourful.

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.

Awesome, looks like it's going to more colorful ^_^  

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Prob not but the game has to run on consoles somehow am I right?   xD

Gamebryo. What'd you expect?

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

Awesome, looks like it's going to more colorful ^_^  

Which is good compared to FO3 where there was that green haze over everything.

Gamebryo. What'd you expect?

Are they using that again?

looks like the hype is pretty real for this one.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

looks like the hype is pretty real for this one.

Well considering we haven't had a new release in 7 years (I'm not counting NV be quiet) the hype would be real.

Oh yeah let's pump the fucking game with Crysis 3, Witcher 3 or or other heavy game graphics out there... fuck that, this is Fallout and it looks good enough for this generation. What the hell is happening with these kids these days all they talk is about the fucking graphics. 

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Hoping for some kind of DX12 support, but Skyrim was a DX9 game when DX11 was already a thing so I'm probably being wishful. Open world games benefit the most from DX12 after all.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Oh yeah let's pump the fucking game with Crysis 3, Witcher 3 or or other heavy game graphics out there... fuck that, this is Fallout and it looks good enough for this generation. What the hell is happening with these kids these days all they talk is about the fucking graphics. 

I thought it looked really good. . .

Are they using that again?

Yeah. At least it looks like it from the trailer.

Well considering we haven't had a new release in 7 years (I'm not counting NV be quiet) the hype would be real.

In that case, i really want to see how this forum(or internet in general) would react if valve decided to release HL3 suddenly(which is doubtful, the story ended at HL2)

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I thought it looked really good. . .

Then you think exactly like me. :)

y'know the only thing they showed us was how the game would look like in this trailer.... 

It's looking good to me. All I want now is a good modding tool and a nice rich world. The story is pointless for me I just need a nice world and good characters for me to explore and mod to how I want the game.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

y'know the only thing they showed us was how the game would look like in this trailer.... 

Wrong there are details in the trailer that you need to look for. Like we know the game shows before the fallout and maybe after or just after or way after. It's also likely Boston. Small things like the robots and monsters in the game. Also Enclave and Brotherhood.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

With the engine they're using, besides I'm not the one saying "graphics doesn't look that impressive"... on the contrary. 

You can pre-order it now from bethesda's website.

Although I'm not going to.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs