Fallout 4 is official

Bouzoo

Nah, it's gonna be F2P with microtransactions.

Timed exclusive for iOS. :D

Nah, it's Fallout Online. Subscription-based MMO.

Can you imagine the rage?

Nah, it's gonna be F2P with microtransactions.

Timed exclusive for iOS. :D

pls no

The building blocks of shushi are:

Shushi meat, peaches, and guacamole

Spoiler

I like guns n' i like trucks

Spoiler

I've got high octane crazy blood filling me up

If that turned out to be true, that person would have to go into hiding. Especially after the travesty that was ESO

The countdown clock is now going to occupy one of my monitors in fullscreen until the announcement.

tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Fun fact there was going to be a fallout MMO (not made by beth, the old company that owned it) I was signed up for the beta but there was licensing disagreements between beth and...interplay? And the game was a casualty of the lawsuit.

Anyways imma laugh if this turns out to be some mobile FO game esp after all the "FALLOUT 4 CONFIRMED WTF ELSE WOULD IT BE?!" comments

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Does it exactly say: "Fallout 4 - coming out x time"? If not, this could very well not be Fallout 4. Is it probably? Yeah. Is it for sure? No.

Indeed. It's definitely a Fallout game, but Fallout 4? Not necessarily. I surely hope it is though!

Its a count down on the fallout page on bethsoft. Thats a 100% confirmation. release dates well no one knows. But this is the first confirmation we've had. 

No. It's not. It's 100% confirmation of a Fallout game. Not Fallout 4 specifically. Does it say "Fallout 4" anywhere in the URL or on that page? Nope.

It could be New Vegas 2, or Fallout 2 HD Remastered.

It's PROBABLY Fallout 4, but we really won't be sure for another 22 hours or so.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

looks like the same one we had few months back which turned out fake.

Yeah but that was a standalone website not affiliated with Bethesda in any way. This is what you get when you visit bethsoft.com, Bethesda's homepage... 

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD

oh yeah, id be part of the rage

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Hopefully it's going to be x64 and use enough ram to support 100+ mods

Hell yes, if FO4 supports x64 then the next Elder scrolls should. Just hope TES 6 doesn't have a 255 mod limit . . .

PA system failure has occured.

Shutdown of the Masterbrain has been authorized and all sensitive materials have been removed for security purposes.

Please attempt re-access. Have a pleasant day.

I've never played a Fallout game. I have been meaning to but haven't gotten around to it. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Indeed. It's definitely a Fallout game, but Fallout 4? Not necessarily. I surely hope it is though!

No. It's not. It's 100% confirmation of a Fallout game. Not Fallout 4 specifically. Does it say "Fallout 4" anywhere in the URL or on that page? Nope.

It's PROBABLY Fallout 4, but we really won't be sure for another 22 hours or so.

it's not going to be a remaster, fallout community would burn bethesda studios down if they hype this up and announce a remaster. It could be new vegas 2, which is unlikely because the story is somewhat exhausted. It could be fallout: anything. Probably 4 though.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I've never played a Fallout game. I have been meaning to but haven't gotten around to it. 

They are a big investment of time, especially Fallout 3 and New Vegas - even moreso if you get all the DLC expansions.

I'd say that if you like open world RPG games that are surprisingly incredibly story driven, you should check them out.

Fallout 3 with all the DLC (Well, Anchorage is kinda lame, but gives good equipment) is an amazing way to waste 100-200 hours of time.

Fallout NV is also pretty exceptional, but I have yet to play any of the DLC - I've heard that it's overall very good.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

it's not going to be a remaster, fallout community would burn bethesda studios down if they hype this up and announce a remaster. It could be new vegas 2, which is unlikely because the story is somewhat exhausted. It could be fallout: anything. Probably 4 though.

That's basically exactly my point :P It COULD be Fallout anything, but it's PROBABLY Fallout 4.

I was just pointing out to that user who said "Nope 100% confirmed Fallout 4" that he had really nothing to base that on.

They are a big investment of time, especially Fallout 3 and New Vegas - even moreso if you get all the DLC expansions.

I'd say that if you like open world RPG games that are surprisingly incredibly story driven, you should check them out.

Fallout 3 with all the DLC (Well, Anchorage is kinda lame, but gives good equipment) is an amazing way to waste 100-200 hours of time.

Fallout NV is also pretty exceptional, but I have yet to play any of the DLC - I've heard that it's overall very good.

If a new installment of the series drives the prices down, I might just pick up FO3 to try out. 

Thanks for the info.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Hell yes, if FO4 supports x64 then the next Elder scrolls should. Just hope TES 6 doesn't have a 255 mod limit . . .

You mean plugin limit. Also there are ways around this. I actually expect, if this is indeed FO4, that it will use the Skyrim engine, or a slightly modified one. That may be unfortunate in some aspects, but the modding scene already knows how to deal well with it, so porting tools will be trivial and the community's learning curve for creating mods will be relatively easy compared to what it was for Skyrim. I don't know. Maybe I'm full of crap. That's just what I think.

Mine is the boner that can pierce the heavens

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

If a new installment of the series drives the prices down, I might just pick up FO3 to try out. 

Thanks for the info.

It's not like you can't grab FO3 GOTY or FNV Ultimate Edition with all the DLC included for like £3 on a stream stale

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

https://i.imgur.com/5ed1fke.png

checkmate

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

You poor soul.

CAN WE GET THIS MAN SOME FALLOUT HERE?!

Tip: Beware the deathclaws, they will pwn you at close range, even in heavy armor.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

AHHHHHHHH THIS MADE MY DAY

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

It's not like you can't grab FO3 GOTY or FNV Ultimate Edition with all the DLC included for like £3 on a stream stale

Cheap is good. 

TRAIN !

jJV2GY6.gif

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/