Fallout 4 is official

Bouzoo

People who take graphics over story are irrelevant. You're the fucking cancer of gaming.

I seen the trailer about 30 times now. Looks fucking amazing. The graphics are reallyl Fallout'ish. And I already read that the map suppose to be 3 times bigger than Skyrim's. If that's true, then i'm fucking done. A week holiday at work minimum. Specially when FALLOUT 4 logo kicks in, goosebumps man. Got manly tears. If there's a game in my life wich makes me go ape shit, it's Fallout. My wife already bangs my head over it. But she doesn't understand. IT'S THE MOTHERFUCKING FALLOUT. Love the series, especially the first two.

Will wait with the pre-order until E3. Maybe they'll announce some collector's edition.

PS: LET ME ON THE FUCKING TRAIN ALREADY. HERE'S THE TICKET.

CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who take graphics over story are irrelevant. You're the fucking cancer of gaming.

I seen the trailer about 30 times now. Looks fucking amazing. The graphics are reallyl Fallout'ish. And I already read that the map suppose to be 3 times bigger than Skyrim's. If that's true, then i'm fucking done. A week holiday at work minimum. Specially when FALLOUT 4 logo kicks in, goosebumps man. Got manly tears. If there's a game in my life wich makes me go ape shit, it's Fallout. My wife already bangs my head over it. But she doesn't understand. IT'S THE MOTHERFUCKING FALLOUT. Love the series, especially the first two.

Will wait with the pre-order until E3. Maybe they'll announce some collector's edition.

PS: LET ME ON THE FUCKING TRAIN ALREADY. HERE'S THE TICKET.

CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, my reaction to the trailer

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I think the game looks great, and a hell of a lot better then fallout 3.

vMeVmoU.jpg

Can you imagine how shitty it feels for a dev to spend years working on a game, only to have people rag on its graphics.

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

Absolute graphics matter far less than art direction these days. Good art, creativity and interesting locales with character could make this a fascinating world to explore and capture the imagination of players. And fallout has the lore to do that.

Absolute graphics matter far less than art direction these days. Good art, creativity and interesting locales with character could make this a fascinating world to explore and capture the imagination of players. And fallout has the lore to do that.

I have to agree and although I don't like it anyways I can probably mod it almost everyone on these forums will mod the graphics if they don't like them anyway

But I have to admit I'm disappointed that it looks like it's still the same dang game engine

Why don't you ask the developers?

-snip-

lol 

Set up the interview.

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

People are still talking about the graphics? Darn... 

Also dat box...

That's a good giggle haha

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

It's official now, it's coming. The moment we all were waiting for.The official release date is yet to be announced, so maybe we'll see that at E3 with some gameplay video(s)?

[...]

AND FOR THE LOVE FO GOD, NO MATTER HOW GOOD IT LOOKS, DO NOT PREORDER.

Sources: 1, 2, 3 and every website ever

Just wanted to point to a version of the trailer that's uncompressed and looking a LOT better. For all of you who thought the graphics looked not up to snuff.

it's being provided by Gamersyde under this link

sorry if this has been posted before.

Just wanted to point to a version of the trailer that's uncompressed and looking a LOT better. For all of you who thought the graphics looked not up to snuff.

it's being provided by Gamersyde under this link

sorry if this has been posted before.

Thanks.

It looks like a game which would have been considered great looking 4 years ago.... that's the best way I can describe it. Maybe it's the lighting system which is not modern... Well I don't mind at all as long as it runs at 100fps+ maxed out. Optimization is always relative...

Looking forward to this. Game world looks interesting and makes you want to jump in and explore.

Thanks.

It looks like a game which would have been considered great looking 4 years ago.... that's the best way I can describe it. Maybe it's the lighting system which is not modern... Well I don't mind at all as long as it runs at 100fps+ maxed out. Optimization is always relative...

Looking forward to this. Game world looks interesting and makes you want to jump in and explore.

It could really use some ambient occlusion.

It could really use some ambient occlusion.

well they still have time to implement it.

guys enough with the graphics that was CGI teaser, not actually ingame visuals, wait to bitch about the games graphics  when you actually see  actual gameplay.

maybe it's age but games just dont excite me anymore I am interested to see were this game goes but I could care less about a trailer. and dont feel like spending money on it the moment it comes out.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

... may I ask why? It's your money and all but just interested in the reason since we saw 0 gameplay and know nothing about it.

Cause 1: it supposedly set in Boston, my home town. 2: I love Fallout. 3: I only put $5 down at Gamestop ( I want a hard copy ) 

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

25462822.jpg

*to the tune of "the roof is on fire"* "WE DON'T NEED NO BRAKES LET THE MOTHER F**KER CRASH"

4K settings? They only did 4k res. Every game has 4k res (if you have the screen for it). They haven't confirmed 4k textures or anything afaik.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Is it just me, or is the narrator speaking in the trailer Keifer Sutherland? (Jack Bauer from twenty-four)