Best Cheap Monitor (equal to or less than 100)

Hello all,

I recently set up my computer to handle 3 screens, I would like to get a new 3rd monitor but don't want to pay to much (somewhere under or around 100). All I ask is it is at least 60 Hz and 1080p. 

Thank for the help.

I just checked PC Part picker, there was nothing that was $100 or under that was 1080p 60hz, there may be something that cheap in a big box store, not something you will easily find online.

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

I just checked PC Part picker, there was nothing that was $100 or under that was 1080p 60hz, there may be something that cheap in a big box store, not something you will easily find online.

Not true

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/acer-monitor-etws0hpa01

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

What screensize? That's a very limited budget.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Dude! I just got 3 of those the other day! I have a problem with the blacks and whites not being too great and there is a green tint. Do you have the same problem?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

That's odd, as I checked thrice with different specs selected and that was not given to me as an option.

Perhaps a different domain or specified merchants?

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Perhaps a different domain or specified merchants?

I guess, yes. 

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

I'd probably save up an extra 100 bucks and get something that's worlds better

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

Ive got that too. Great monitor

Dude! I just got 3 of those the other day! I have a problem with the blacks and whites not being too great and there is a green tint. Do you have the same problem?

Also, no problems for me.

Thank you everyone, has given my lots to think about

No I dont have any green tint and after using the built in microsoft software for adjusting setting they look better than my main 27"