AMD fiji DIE shot

marldorthegreat

dat wccf tech water mark tho...

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

this should make cooling better wouldnt it?

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

Walk the talk already, AMD.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

OH GOD THAT POOR DIE, SOMEONE PLEASE FIX IT!

*Slowly adds more thermal paste while nobodys looking*

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Lets be honest... it could be anything under that sea of thermal paste.

Lets be honest... it could be anything under that sea of thermal paste.

You can actually see something that looks like an interposer, but there are a few other 2.5D chips out there, so its not confirmed

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Much detail much wow.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

The fans look away and they add 100g of thermal paste to the core

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

...Really AMD? that's a metric fuck ton of paste! Seriously, does no one adhere to "less is more" anymore when it comes to this stuff? I still heat mine up to 80C and use a credit card to spread a pea into a spiral. The thinner the coating (and the more even) the better!

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Oh wow another useless leak from AMD.

Remembered someone saying... AMD world leader in picture slides. lol

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

...Really AMD? that's a metric fuck ton of paste! Seriously, does no one adhere to "less is more" anymore when it comes to this stuff? I still heat mine up to 80C and use a credit card to spread a pea into a spiral. The thinner the coating (and the more even) the better!

I'm pretty sure that's not how they do it in production lines... specially now that you have 4 memorys next to the core.

On the bright side, you won't have to worry about cooling the memory.

Edit: I'm also pretty unhappy that we'll be seeing the end of large GPUs once stacked VRAM becomes a big thing. There's just something about large decorated shrouds over heatsinks under a big PCB that is "cool." Pun not intended.

I don't do signatures.

It's my impression that this is pretty common in GPUs. Here's an example of just the part stuck to the heatpipes:

IHYalsO.jpg

Oh wow another useless leak from AMD.

its not from amd its from wccftech ...

this should make cooling better wouldnt it?

There is a certain point at which you should not add more thermal paste. Usually you don't want it to go past the bounds of the heat spreader.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

With this many leaks, the next GPU better blow me away. Right out my chair, out of my shoes, out the window, through the streets.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

I'm pretty sure that's not how they do it in production lines... specially now that you have 4 memorys next to the core.

Whether they do/not and whether they should/not are different matters entirely. I shaved 14*C from my GTX 570 just by redoing the paste with Promilatech as described. It's too bad you can't use EK Indigo on a GPU die.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

needs more jpg

Definitely the truth. By using good paste and applying a really thin layer I have always seen cooling improve by 5-10C under load vs. factory application. I think they apply thermal paste at the factory with a caulk/silicone gun, or a cement trowel.

61nMPYvLGmL._SL1304_.jpg

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR