budget build help

so I know everyone here is very knowledgeable in what parts are good for high end gaming computers and stuff, but this time I need to know what's the best that I can get under a budget.

the budget is 10,000 Philippine Pesos, which is around 220 USD

details and what we need:

4GB RAM is good enough
500GB HDD is good enough
small Chassis
no immediate need for a graphics card because games to be played will only be children's games (maybe a processor with good enough built in graphics would suffice?)
keyboard and mouse to be included in budget
no need for monitor or speakers
OS not included in budget

so basically these are the minimum requirements, if you guys can come up with something that reaches the budget with better than 4GB of RAM or 500GB HDD etc. then of course it will be very much appreciated.

they'll just use it for basic home office work (for the mother) and children's games (for the children)

as always, if there's anything else that you guys wanna know to help with the decision then please just ask.

You cant go any better I think :

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZHGDVn

Wait to see more responses and suggestions (i can't do anything better), but the budget is way too low. You should throw an SSD into that in the future, but to be honest, you should invest more money on a computer.

CPU: AMD FX 6300 4.6 GHZ 1.392vCore ||||| Cooler: Hyper 212 evo ||||| MOBO: Gigabyte 990XA UD3 REV 3.0 ||||| RAM: Kingston Hyperx Fury (Single channel) 1866 8GB CL10 ||||| GPU: Sapphire HD 7770 1GB ||||| PSU: CoolerMaster G550m 80+ Bronze ||||| SSD: Kingston SSDnow v300 ||||| HDDs: 2x 250gb 1x Wedstern Digital 320gb |||| Case: CoolerMaster Silencio 650 Black Pure Midnight

What is the used market like around there?

I can see a problem with the above build, there are better PSUs for the price, far better PSUs like Seasonic SSET or Antec HCG

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

You cant go any better I think :

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZHGDVn

Wait to see more responses and suggestions (i can't do anything better), but the budget is way too low. You should throw an SSD into that in the future, but to be honest, you should invest more money on a computer.

thanks for this! yeah I know it's not really an ideal budget, but the people who are gonna use it aren't really... how do I say this? they're not really computer savvy people, having an SSD would make barely any difference for them, and they're between low and middle class I have to say... so yeah, this really is the budget, and I really just wanna help them out :)

What is the used market like around there?

I can see a problem with the above build, there are better PSUs for the price, far better PSUs like Seasonic SSET or Antec HCG

I'm not sure, but I don't wanna risk it for them, since they don't really have an option to buy something else in case the used item doesn't work.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/antec-power-supply-bp550plus

This PSU is the same price as the Corsair CX, and is better internally (made by Seasonic) 

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W