Introducing the New Corsair Sails Logo

UltraNeonGaming

Along with Corsair announcing a whole host (A freaking crap ton) of new products: http://www.corsair.com/en-us

They have also changed their whole company logo! This is not just a re-brand of the Vengeance series like Corsair gaming was, this is a whole new logo for all of Corsair's products (Including Corsair Gaming)

Source: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/blog/2015/june/introducing-the-new-sails-logo
Quote:
"Corsair has been at the forefront of PC hardware for more than 20 years, and we’re proud to have the largest, most dedicated community of DIY PC enthusiasts and gamers. Last year, we started our Corsair Gaming division, and we were blown away by your love for our growing family of gaming products.

Thanks to our customers, Corsair Gaming is now one of the top three gaming peripheral brands in the world. To complement our newfound leadership in the gaming space, we’re uniting Corsair Gaming into a new modernized Corsair brand. This new branding will represent all of our divisions going forward, starting with the products we announced today at Computex.

Your enthusiasm for Corsair Gaming is only trumped by your love for our Sails logo. Having spanned three decades as the global face of our company, we are introducing a new Sails logo, one that’s sharper, faster, and more representative of the modern age, while still being grounded in our rich past."

New-Corsair-Logo-Blog-image.png

Corsair_LogoHeader_250x250.jpg

I personally love the way it looks!!

This is how the logo will look on their products (Image is from Corsair's Google+ Page)Corsair_BackgroundHeader_2048x1152.jpg

Looks really clean!

corsair-logo.jpeg

"All new DIY and Corsair Gaming products will be introduced with our new logo. Existing products may or may not get rolled to new logo depending on popularity."
uniting-brands.png

"Everything we’ve announced at Computex 2015 will ship with the new logo, including the Strafe keyboard, and our powerful Bulldog 4K living room PC. For more information on new products, please check our website."
Bulldog-Logo.png

Quote:

Quote:

ZOCsVKB.png

A petition to change the logo (Concerning the Corsair Gaming logo) https://www.change.org/p/corsair-components-inc-keep-the-old-corsair-logo

Quote:
"We’re looking forward to leading the charge in the DIY hardware and PC gaming spaces for years to come, and our new logo represents a renewed commitment to our hardware and gaming fans around the world."

Good job with the redesign Corsair! I love the way the new logo looks!
I think Corsair's next logo should be an RGB logo xD

I like the old logo, the new one isn't as bad as the tramp stamp one, but it's still not as good as the old logo.

Guess I need to buy my air 540, h110i gt, and k70 rgb all really soon so I can get models with the old logo to match my mouse xD

Corsair_logo_black_alternate.png?w=130

Honestly its not that big of a deal, the new logo is alright, its just different..

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

It's better than the 'tramp stamp'-logo IMO, but not that different from the old one.

It's good

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Along with Corsair announcing a whole host of new products on their YouTube channel (Before their website): https://www.youtube.com/user/CorsairMemoryInc/featured

They have also changed their whole company logo! This is not just a re-brand of he vengeance series like Corsair gaming was, this is a whole new logo for all of Corsair's products...

Oh no, not again...

/spoiler]

Oh Corsair is trying it again. They'd better stop.

Its not bad, but kinda stupid, little change in looks but all those products need to get rebranded

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

But what will happen to their CPU coolers with old logos and everything. There is gonna be a problem.

I like the new logo.

That new case? boring, could not be less interested.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I like the new logo.

That new case? boring, could not be less interested.

Well it's sick. Looks like a console for living room and stuff and can fit a GPU and CPU cooler. By console I mean small in size.

I don't understand why Corsair is so desperate to ditch the old logo, which IMO looks fine. But at least this new one isn't a tramp stamp.

New one looks a lot like the Pirate's Bay logo.

I actually liked the old one more but I don't mind this one I guess...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I hate to say it but once I looked at it I immediately thought of ThePirateBay logo.

Its looks pretty nice but compared to the old one it looks kinda amateur, kinda like something a first year college student would make.

Well it's sick. Looks like a console for living room and stuff and can fit a GPU and CPU cooler.

Yeah...I'm one of those weird people that would rather have a properly cooled full tower in my living room rather than a tiny hotbox. That's one of the reasons I moved away from console, the limitations of the form factor.

Seriously, what's wrong with a mid tower in the living room? Admittedly, I want this in my living room

900x900px-LL-92f5dbea_2014SlinkyPC25.jpe

Minus the pointless chrome skull

Yeah...I'm one of those weird people that would rather have a properly cooled full tower in my living room rather than a tiny hotbox. That's one of the reasons I moved away from console, the limitations of the form factor.

Seriously, what's wrong with a mid tower in the living room? Admittedly, I want this in my living room

900x900px-LL-92f5dbea_2014SlinkyPC25.jpe

Minus the pointless chrome skull

Nothing wrong it's just it's pretty cool to fit a GPU cooler and CPU cooler in a small box. And I am someone that wants small enclosure with big performance. I don't like towers.

Now if I get a K70 the logos will never match. xD

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Nothing wrong it's just it's pretty cool to fit a GPU cooler and CPU cooler in a small box. And I am someone that wants small enclosure with big performance. I don't like towers.

But why? It's always going to end up running hotter and thus lessening the lifespan of your components.

But why? It's always going to end up running hotter and thus lessening the lifespan of your components.

Pretty sure my parts are going to last a good 7 years.

Pretty sure my parts are going to last a good 7 years.

Good compromise.

You know those desks that have the cpu parts built into the top of the desk?

iq9htA1.jpg

Coffee table instead lol

Good compromise.

You know those desks that have the cpu parts built into the top of the desk?

iq9htA1.jpg

Coffee table instead lol

Yeah but that expensive...