Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
connorpiper

Dell 780 Slim Tower, Core 2 Duo [US] $120

Dont need it. But good deal. I have a g3258 and core 2 duo with mobo sitting next to me. any ideas what to do with em? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Posted · Original PosterOP

Dont need it. But good deal. I have a g3258 and core 2 duo with mobo sitting next to me. any ideas what to do with em? 

The G3258 will sell for some $. 

Ryzen 1600 - GTX 980Ti

The G3258 will sell for some $. 

I want to svae it. Give me to motiviation for another project. Just got th 4690k. HOw much you think I can get for 2 660s? 300? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I want to svae it. Give me to motiviation for another project. Just got th 4690k. HOw much you think I can get for 2 660s? 300? 

I really don't know about the 660s. Have not really followed their price trend. Check Ebay.

Ryzen 1600 - GTX 980Ti

I really don't know about the 660s. Have not really followed their price trend. Check Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/x2-Two-EVGA-GeForce-GTX-650-Ti-BOOST-2GB-GDDR5-VRAM-4GB-TOTAL-SLI-READY-/321768812819?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aeaea7113Ill watch this and see. There lower so maybe i will have luck

Is this even a deal?

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

would this work as a minecraft server and network share? Any ideas how many sata ports it has or how many RAM slots?

2 RAM slots.

1HDD bay

IDK how many SATA ports

Minecraft would work on this, though for plugins and such I would suggest 8GB or 6GB.

Ryzen 1600 - GTX 980Ti

I want one. Especially if it's as small or smaller compared to my 760 USFF.

Laptop: Latitude E4310 w/ i5 580M, 8GB RAM, 120GB 840 EVO, Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 wireless card, Windows 10 Pro x64

Main PC: sleeper Dell on profile boi

Zeus: 2x 1266MHz PIII, Supermicro P3TDDE, 1x 512MB PC133 ECC, Asus Radeon HD 3650 Silent, 30GB DiamondMax Plus 8 + 80GB IBM DeskStar, Windows XP Pro SP3

Just got th 4690k. HOw much you think I can get for 2 660s? 300? 

I sold my 660 a month ago for $80 so you would probably get $125 - $150 if they're good

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Horses are love, Horses are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I sold my 660 a month ago for $80 so you would probably get $125 - $150 if they're good

what model did you have? 

what model did you have?

EVGA SC 660

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Horses are love, Horses are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015