Computer wont start after installing a new graphics card

The power led flashes when pressed but no fans spin. Without the card in everything works fine.

My new card is a 760 and I removed the drivers from my old card. Is it a dead card? Or is it my mobo?

What motherboard do you have, also try the simple things like making sure the card is in the PCIe slot properly, that the power connectors are plugged in. Download and install your card drivers when the card isn't plugged in

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

What motherboard do you have, also try the simple things like making sure the card is in the PCIe slot properly, that the power connectors are plugged in. Download and install your card drivers when the card isn't plugged in

I probably should have posted this: http://gyazo.com/2dbb1ee8486d5ede64c0d61d9a8bf376

I am getting a new mobo next week, just annoying that I cant do anything with the card atm

I probably should have posted this: http://gyazo.com/2dbb1ee8486d5ede64c0d61d9a8bf376

I am getting a new mobo next week, just annoying that I cant do anything with the card atm

Is your driver situation in good order. You said you removed the old card drivers, but  did you actually put the new drivers on?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Is it possible to install the new nvidia drivers without the card? I just tried and it said it couldn't detect hardware for the drivers and closed itself. 

Graphics card is dead...RMA it.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Graphics card is dead...RMA it.

Don't be quick to jump to conclusions.

He hasn't even told us his PSU, its not listed on that link he showed us. 

What PSU do you have? If it is a cheap make or not supplying adequate power then obviously it'll not boot. 

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

HIVE series 750w

I honestly might just wait until next week and try it with my new mobo.. I have a feeling my mobo is shitting out on me

Tried things like different pci-e slot or different pci-e cables even, just to make sure?

Does the 760 have any status lights on it?

Tried things like different pci-e slot or different pci-e cables even, just to make sure?

Does the 760 have any status lights on it?

I tried it on the 16x and the 8x slot, and no the MSI one has no status lights. 

I tried it on the 16x and the 8x slot, and no the MSI one has no status lights. 

Kinda sounds like a DOA card but that must be very very rare.

The power led flashes when pressed but no fans spin. Without the card in everything works fine.

Its the card....

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I just tried using my old HD 6850 and the same thing is happening.. 

Its the card....

Oh is it..... Again, don't jump to conclusions. 

I just tried using my old HD 6850 and the same thing is happening.. 

System Specs:

Me and my friend had a very similar problem. It turned out to be the motherboard (he had an ASUS Sabertooth Z77). If possible try running any other graphics card either use one that your friend or relative may have or visit a local computer center. It could also be because your power supply is too weak or is broken and isn't providing the correct voltages and power. You should be able to check it in your BIOS. As odd as it may seem try taking out all of your RAM only leaving one stick in. It helped me and my friend to realise that there was something wrong with the board since we tried my power supply which was identical to what he had and it wasn't the problem. Lastly, make sure you are testing the computer on a separate socket (PC directly connected to the wall socket) it can be that your socket is overloaded and your PSU isn't providing enough power. Good luck in solving your problem!

Could it be Windows that is the root to the problem? I found this last night.

http://gyazo.com/a4c94b1d6c82c5cf701b819962071f13

Well I don't think so considering that your PC does not power up if the card is installed which tells us its a hardware problem. It could be your PCI-E slot. Do you have any other PCI-E slots you can use or does your motherboard only have one?

System Specs:

if there was a problem with the gpu it would most likely still spin up and give you an error code. it could be an issue with your psu maybe with the card hooked up it refuses to put out power. or maybe you somehow messed up your board when installing the 760.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Sounds like it's either the mobo or the PSU/PSU cables.

I threw the card in my brothers PC and it booted fine.

So now I guess I have to test another PSU I have laying around to see if that is the problem.