Kung Fury full movie is now available on YouTube!

Damikiller37

Source: Kung Fury Official Website

kung-fury-3.png

Anyone remember back in December 2013 when this wacky concept for a film by Laser Unicorns launched as a project

on Kickstarter? Well now with the funding reaching $630,019 and with over 17,713 backers making the Kickstarter

successful, the film has finally been released today!

Kung Fury is an over-the-top 80’s action comedy. It features Kung Fury, a Kung Fu renegade

cop who travels back in time to kill his Nemesis, Hitler. The film features nazis, dinosaurs, vikings and cheesy one-liners.

Also David Hasselhoff was involved and was featured in the lead soundtrack called "True Survivor"

which you can see here in a form of a music video:

Well I'm going to go and see how insane this film is and if it lived up to it's expectation :)

yeah! i've been waiting for this since i first saw the kickstarter! :D

to be honest i kinda forgot it existed tough. definitely will be watching this!

EDIT:

yep, this was definitley 80's. complete with bad punchlines, obligatory product placement and predictable plot. :P loved every minute of it!

not to mention: The Hoff!

This over over over over the top :D I watched 5 min and I have seen things... :D I was excited for this movie since it was announced now I finaly can watch it :D

best movie ever... omg i loved it. well worth it couldnt stop luaghing... xD

Best youtube movie I've ever seen

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

Wow.... At first I was like "WTF am I watching," and then I was like "this is amazing!"

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

This is so bad yet so good. I'm down for it.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Now I know why my thread didn't get any attention... It was poorly presented and Made at the wrong time of the day... Good job damikiller

Anyways, damn I want to go home and watch it!

Never noticed any other threads so my bad on that side :/

P.S. The comments say it all it's literally all you could ever imagine in a 80s film in one film done very well :D

I see my $20 was well spent on this one

GPU: Gigabyte HD7970 | Mobo: ASUS Z97i PLUS | CPU: 4790K

HDD: Samsung 1tb SSD | Disp: 3x Asus 23.6" 1080p

RAM: 16gb Kingston Hyper X | Case: None

wait didnt they say if they got lots of money (which they did) they would make it 1+ hr ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

wait didnt they say if they got lots of money (which they did) they would make it 1+ hr ?

full length film was to be done if they hit a million, i think they got 620,000, so they couldnt do it. but a 30 min short film on that budget is still impressive

full length film was to be done if they hit a million, i think they got 620,000, so they couldnt do it. but a 30 min short film on that budget is still impressive

if i recall correctly they did make a deal with publishers or something like that and said they will make a 1hr+ movie maybe things changed

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

You look like you fell into a hairy ass with glue on your lip!

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Holy crap this movie was amazing. I need the sequel. Take my money now. Almost as good as Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Also a petition to make Kung Fury a Netflix series

https://www.change.org/p/we-want-a-kung-fury-series-on-netflix-netflix-please-make-a-series-based-on-kung-fury

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Proud backer here :) 

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Awesome movie.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Permit Denied! lol the Hoff.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

• 2 months later...

holy ... that movie was awesome!

I can't believe I missed the kickstarter! If only I could go back in time, I think I would go to the Viking age, because; laser raptors!!!  :lol:

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !