Zotac Gtx Titan X / Monitor Selection

Techinoob

A Friend of mine is selling a Zotac Gtx Titan X graphics card for $550 should i go for it? i had recently bought a Gtx 980 but i still have the Receipt and its eligible for return.

& Also he is selling me either a ASUS 24inch 1ms 144hz Monitor Model "VG248qe" for $185 should i buy that in order to have to Asus monitors? or another offer that he gave me was 2 LG 24inch Monitors (No Hdmi) but has DualLink Dvi and a standard VGA cable 2 of those for $250. Model "24mb35pu-b" anyone want to help me out here?  

A Titan X for 550? GIVE IT TO ME!

A Friend of mine is selling a Zotac Gtx Titan X graphics card for $550 should i go for it? i had recently bought a Gtx 980 but i still have the Receipt and its eligible for return.

& Also he is selling me either a ASUS 24inch 1ms 144hz Monitor Model "VG248qe" for $185 should i buy that in order to have to Asus monitors? or another offer that he gave me was 2 LG 24inch Monitors (No Hdmi) but has DualLink Dvi and a standard VGA cable 2 of those for $250. Model "24mb35pu-b" anyone want to help me out here?  

Make sure it's a Titan X and not some other kind of Titan. If it's a Titan X GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

I KNOW I THINK HE'S HIGH!!! D:

Get it, no questions asked :D

Get it, no questions asked :D

Well, I wouldn't get it no questions asked. As long as it's working correctly then hell yeah steal that deal.

But that should come with common sense...

but common sense is not common sooooooo

Well, I wouldn't get it no questions asked. As long as it's working correctly then hell yeah steal that deal.

You're messing with my brain :'c

Only question to ask - is it really a Titan X and not a Z? :D

Hey, if you don't want it, I will trade my two 970s for it :D

1.Make sure it works

2.Make sure it is a Titan X

3.Buy that shit

1.Make sure it works

2.Make sure it is a Titan X

3.Buy that shit

Hey, if you don't want it, I will trade my two 970s for it :D

Make sure it's a Titan X and not some other kind of Titan. If it's a Titan X GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT

What about the monitor selection? >.<

What about the monitor selection? >.<

The 144Hz ASUS one

Remember that buying from friends can ruin friendships.  Just something to think about.

... and I guess sometime tonight I reached post 6850!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMD-Radeon-HD-6850.png

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Why does he want rid of it? Is there any issue with it?

Considering the price I would say there is something wrong with it.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Why does he want rid of it? Is there any issue with it?

Considering the price I would say there is something wrong with it.

He recently got a job and he has NO time to be using his computer anymore. im still gonna test it and make sure it works but we've been friends since we were lil kids so thats why he wants to sell it to me.

He recently got a job and he has NO time to be using his computer anymore. im still gonna test it and make sure it works but we've been friends since we were lil kids so thats why he wants to sell it to me.

I guess that makes sense, damn shame though.

Just a thought but he might want to consider a gaming laptop, that way he can play while on the move. Unless he has an office job that is taking his time, which doesn't make sense to me, if a job takes so much time that playing on a PC is impossible it most likely means that the job requires him to move a lot.

EDIT: incase this isn't clear yet, GET THE DAMN TITAN. 

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

I guess that makes sense, damn shame though.

Just a thought but he might want to consider a gaming laptop, that way he can play while on the move. Unless he has an office job that is taking his time, which doesn't make sense to me, if a job takes so much time that playing on a PC is impossible it most likely means that the job requires him to move a lot.

EDIT: incase this isn't clear yet, GET THE DAMN TITAN. 

I'm not sure maybe a gaming laptop would be better? maybe he will buy a laptop not sure. but Yeah TITAN!(!@!(*!(*@!

I'm quite positive Zotac doesn't make a GTX Titan X.

Edit that I'm dumb. They do make one.

<p>CPU: Intel i7 4790k(4.9GHz), Motherboard: ASUS sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 (2 way SLI) PSU: EVGA 850w G2 Storage: Intel 730 Series 240GB 2.5" SSD, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Designed by Razer, EK,Alphacool,Bitspower custom loop.

“Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.”

Albert Einstein 14 December 1930

no, buy a gsync monitor instead

Get the titan x, after testing it to make sure it works and is a titan x. Also, go for the Asus monitor, its 144hz so will go really well with the titan x.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim