Desperate situation need help! Razer surround/synapse

Let me appologize that i know that this is in the wrong section, but i know by posting it here, more people will see it.

Sorry for my bad english in advace!

Let me explain my situation:

I have had my Razer kraken pro for about 18 months now, the moment i bought it i realised the sound was just TERRIBLE (my 15 euro headset created better sound in my experience) almost like listing to a tin can.

So after some research i found out that razer surround would be able to fix that.

So after turning off the awfull bass boost it has inside and tweaking arround with the equalizer i found the sound to be great/acceptable again.

Now since a recent update from synapse ( atleast i think that is what the problem is) the program seems just buggy and unstable.

Basicly this is how i startup my surround: i boot up my pc, startup razer synapse via desktop, untick the box that say's "enable virutal audio device" and then tick it on again. this worked great for as long as i can remember.

THE PROBLEM STARTED AFTER AN UPDATE

So i can't remember what update it was it was around januari/february, basicly what is happening is this: i would do the same as i describe above here, but when ticking the box on again, the program would just freeze and the windows blue loading wheel cursor would appear and i was unable to do anything in the program.

So i reinstalled the program wich made the program not freeze but i would still get the windows blue loading wheel cursor.

At first i was like, well i'll deal with it, i would still load the razer surround fine, so i din't pay much attention to it.

Since the last two months the audio has been changing allot, basicly the volume seems different, the quality can change it's VERY annoying!!!

What i have also noticed is that some youtube video's only play into my left piece of the headset here a video that it happens on:

( it's mostly on videos from this channel and some others like IGN) but it's not on all most work just fine

If i keep unticking/ticking the "enable virual audio device" after a few attempts it will change to the quality it used to be.

I have tried allot of thing to see if anything would fix it:

Reinstalled synapse+ surround 3 times

Updated my realtek HD audio drivers

Contacting razer support, this is really not helping, been having over 20 emails with some guy and nothing he has suggested has helped me ( he made me post a bug report and now just replys to my e-mails with: IT IS IN THE HAND OF THE SOFTWARE TEAM WE HAVE TO GIVE THEM TIME BLA BLA BLA it's been 2 weeks since i posted the bug report now)

Tried if it helped if razer synapse started up with windows

The only thing that seems to help a bit is: when i play some sound before i activate the razer surround driver like playing a song for 10-15 second, it seems to go to the normal sound, but not alway's

The only thing that i haven't tried is a full fresh install of windows, but that seems very extreme for just 1 piece of software that is not a part of windows.

The only big thing that has changed during this time period is that i switched my antivirus program from microsoft security essential, to the free version of avira but i don't think that would be the problem

Sorry for my long post but i just can't seem to find out what is causing this problem so i tried te be as specific as possible.

Here are my PC specs

Windows 7 home premium 64 bit
Gtx 780 TI MSi OC edition
Intel i7 4770k 3,5 ghz ( Unparked CPU)
Crucial (balistix) 16 gb ddr3 1600 MHZ ram (XMP overclocked)
MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate motherboard
Coolermaster b700 700 watt powersupply
Crucial SSD 250 GB
3 Terabyte HDD from seagate

Razer Deathadder 2013

Razer blackwidow

Razer Kraken pro

The easiest solution is to throw out those trash Razer headphones, uninstall their bloatware, and buy something LTT approved.

Git Gud.

"Sorry for my bad English" ... Goes on to write in perfect English putting him well above most people on this forum.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

What do you mean by LTT approved?

Could you make a recommendation to a headset that doens't sound like complete crap or a brand that makes really good headset that don't have some crappy extreme bassboost??

I would recommend HyperX Cloud (1, not 2) for the relative sound quality. The bass is there, but it's crisp, not muddy and boosted. It sounds good all around.

The mic quality is only ok, but if it's for gaming and voice chat it will be fine.

Git Gud.

I'm using it for gaming and music, i mean sure every headset has bass but it's not OVERDONE like it has in this kraken pro.

Are those also in 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound or is that another overhyped feature?

Btw is this the headset you're talking about?

I'm using it for gaming and music, i mean sure every headset has bass but it's not OVERDONE like it has in this kraken pro.

Are those also in 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound or is that another overhyped feature?

Btw is this the headset you're talking about?

that's the one, everyone recommends it.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

But i read that this one doesn't have any form of surround sound, i'm no hardcore MLG pro counterstrike noscope gamer

Do i really need that surround sound?? for just more casual games like witcher 3 ( the upcoming batman arkham knight that i'm ganna play the hell out of) battlefield 4 i play allot, league of legends and just other games for casual

But i read that this one doesn't have any form of surround sound, i'm no hardcore MLG pro counterstrike noscope gamer

Do i really need that surround sound?? for just more casual games like witcher 3 ( the upcoming batman arkham knight that i'm ganna play the hell out of) battlefield 4 i play allot, league of legends and just other games for casual

surround sound is a gimic any headset can have surround sound, if you download razer synapse.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

surround sound is a gimic any headset can have surround sound, if you download razer synapse.

i don't think you read the post right, the problem IS razer synapse/surround sound ( the software)

i don't think you read the post right, the problem IS razer synapse/surround sound ( the software)

No I'm saying you don't want surround sound and shouldn't buy a headset for that feature since any headset can do it And 7.1 surround sound is awful anyway.