Project --Muscle-- (Worklog)

sinda

Are you gonna nickel plate them yourself?

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awsome build log and the theme as well. Soo are you going to nickel plated the covers of the radiators as well?

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

Great work...get this done, I want to see it finished already ;)

CPU: I5 4670k @ 4ghz Motherboard: MSI z87 G45 Gaming RAM: 2x 4GB Avexir and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk EK PSU: EVGA SuperNova P2 750w Boot SSD: Intel 320 120GB Storage: Crucial 256gb ssd and Samsung 250gb ssd

Awsome build log and the theme as well. Soo are you going to nickel plated the covers of the radiators as well?

Yes,nickle plated :)

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,long time no see ;) The project is 99% finished,just a few thing left before the final photosession :)

Making of PSU cover:

YWE19e4.jpg

880mSoo.jpg

FKpvw4v.jpg

yPNOl7Y.jpg

ouTbjXU.jpg

CGXJMxZ.jpg

aSmvUrn.jpg

DheIspx.jpg

24 minutes ago, sinda said:

Hi guys,long time no see ;) The project is 99% finished,just a few thing left before the final photosession :)

Making of PSU cover:

YWE19e4.jpg

880mSoo.jpg

FKpvw4v.jpg

yPNOl7Y.jpg

ouTbjXU.jpg

CGXJMxZ.jpg

aSmvUrn.jpg

DheIspx.jpg

Your craftsmanship really is mind-blowing. 

That's a nice clean bend and I know that working with metal can be pain in the ass. :D I am curious about the finished build. :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

• 2 months later...

Whell,guys,i think is time to finish this build...thanks everyone who followed my work,i hope u guys like the big finish of the project " Muscle" ;)I like to thanks to the sponsors of the build:

- EK WATER
- NOCTUA
- SILVERSTONE
- TRANSCEND
- ICEMODZ

Enjoy!!!

XwUCc5Q.jpg

IIyDLXg.jpg

UiIfdG6.jpg

JltfgJA.jpg

BUy1siR.jpg2FGqm0D.jpg

i01YCaQ.jpg

kpd3nLk.jpg

yus0P5I.jpg

This build is the only thing with a Mustang logo that won't be crashing into people while leaving a car meet lol, nicely done though! 

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

heheheh :) Thank you guys i am glad you people like it!