Project --Muscle-- (Worklog)

sinda

Im not sure yet,but no any filters planed so far,i think the filter will spoil look of the fan blade (wich will be painted and moded).... And yes,dust will be a problem...but,i go step by step,when i finish the paintjob and exterior of the case (in few next day) then i will think of things that come next....ps.sorry for my terrible english,i hope you understand what im wanna say :)

Man this thing is awesome. Love the craftsmanship. For some reason it won't let me quote one of your previous posts about having connections, but if there was any chance we can get in contact and you could refer me I have a build coming up that I am looking to get some sponsorship for if I can find some.

• 2 weeks later...

Offcourse not,you can buy it on regular matherial shop....

• 2 weeks later...

Go go go! ;) Creating some custom panels:

LljRn89.jpg

lxDWS5t.jpg

nFWo2Os.jpg

qeTmcWP.jpg

mNYyJWo.jpg

....preapering for some lether work:

k4IbyVY.jpg

ZzitRHW.jpg

...and some lithle shinig things arrived theese days....;)

amblem:

9R6MKol.jpg

...and start/reset switches:

N8PNKqx.jpg

Following this thread. Looking good!

EVE (My Gaming Build)

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ Stock Speeds - Cooling: Phanteks TC-12DX - PSU: Corsair RM750 - GPU: MSI GTX 1070 - Storage: 1x 120gb Samsung 830 Evo SSD (OS Drive) | 1x 120gb Hyperx 3k SSD (Audio Editing) | 1x 480gb Sandisk Ultra II SSD (Games) | 1x 1TB Hard Drive (Mass Storage) - Case: NZXT Phantom 530 - Misc: NZXT Hue RGB LED and controller

Sub'd to thread :o

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

• 3 weeks later...

Progressing with a new sponsor- EK Water! ;)

8Q9n8DC.jpg

9F5t8mq.jpg

KQBducU.jpg

POVWsCJ.jpg

Eu4JVRy.jpg

4BP0Y3Z.jpg

Df0PrKJ.jpg

Tase1wA.jpg

6qfQBeP.jpg

Ry5LJ5K.jpg

LoVjrZW.jpg

d8JWHCp.jpg

I1My7DP.jpg

FIMA2pX.jpg

ETdOk5O.jpg

rqTgq75.jpg

KX1R6dM.jpg

Oh,just to mention...one sad thing happened yesterday...i was pullin back my cpu to the socket(as 100 times before),and (i dont know how) i bend two pins in the socket!!!! I was try to ben-back,but one of them finished broken :( unfortunatley,i killed my ASUS MAXIMUS GENE V  :(

-snip-

Oh,just to mention...one sad thing happened yesterday...i was pullin back my cpu to the socket(as 100 times before),and (i dont know how) i bend two pins in the socket!!!! I was try to ben-back,but one of them finished broken :( unfortunatley,i killed my ASUS MAXIMUS GENE V  :(

Awww, that sucks. Possible RMA ?

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Awww, that sucks. Possible RMA ?

Whell,how to RMA? Its my foult,its not be fair to send MOBO to RMA for something that i done....that is not my style :) my fried will try to do something with the MOBO tomorow,something about replacing the socket or something like that,we will see....

Whell,how to RMA? Its my foult,its not be fair to send MOBO to RMA for something that i done....that is not my style :) my fried will try to do something with the MOBO tomorow,something about replacing the socket or something like that,we will see....

Fair enough. I mean it's kinda double sided. It could be your fault, but if you just used it how you suppose to, not doing anything stupid, one could argue that it could be the MOBO itself that is at fault. :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Hahahaha :) whell i could do that way...:) but now seriously,imagine that you doing one stuff like a ZILION times,like putting CPU in the socket,and sudennly-your machine wont boot!!!??? And then you see litle red led (cpu mobo led) blinking....man,i was so damn pissed off!!!! All day today,i thinkin how the hell mistake like that could happening to me??!!!

Hahahaha :) whell i could do that way... :) but now seriously,imagine that you doing one stuff like a ZILION times,like putting CPU in the socket,and sudennly-your machine wont boot!!!??? And then you see litle red led (cpu mobo led) blinking....man,i was so damn pissed off!!!! All day today,i thinkin how the hell mistake like that could happening to me??!!!

I can imagine. :) Only thing I can think of is how many times did you take the CPU out and put back in ? Maybe the material just gave up.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

3-4 times max on this mobo and cpu....when i said ZILION times i meant on my long experience time with PC hardware....now i need more comfort from my wife,to not think about the god damn broken pins ;)she alaways know to said the right thing like: "baby,what is socket aniway??" :) :) :)