New case design

JorksX

So I am designing new case what I am planing to make this summer.

At the same time when I was making this case I learned littlebit of sketchup :)

Inside there will be 3x 120mm radiator in back panel and 2 air intakes.

The whole case will be sound and air isolated so only intakes are from bottom fans.

Gpu and Cpu are water cooled. 

I'm not sure about the colors yet but I was thinking something like white carbon fiber.

There will be some leds and all that cool stuff :3

Any suggestions? Is it even worth trying something like this?

3b5c8a3663.jpg

4bcc000675.jpg

91dfe484bb.png

seems HUGE, but looks pretty sweet. if you islolate it, and have the back curve up like the front, for a exaust, would be sweet and cut down on noise

That looks awesome and huge.

How much would I have to pay to get you to make me one too?

Sig under construction.

To make it look cleaner and have better air flow, I would isolate the cables and tubing in a small section in the back, like almost every case does.

Other than that, it looks pretty cool. I like how you have the fans on an angle.

Play time is Ogre.

seems HUGE, but looks pretty sweet. if you islolate it, and have the back curve up like the front, for a exaust, would be sweet and cut down on noise

I measured my old mid tower height and length and they are the same as here, only the width is more because i will have 2x 120mm fans side by side and still have room :D

The back curve is interesting idea, thanks for that, I will look forward to it :D

That looks awesome and huge.

How much would I have to pay to get you to make me one too?

haha, I'll make my own first :D

To make it look cleaner and have better air flow, I would isolate the cables and tubing in a small section in the back, like almost every case does.

Other than that, it looks pretty cool. I like how you have the fans on an angle.

Thanks.

I forgot the tubing :o , I'll think something. Cables will go behind the case

Very interesting design, good luck, can't wait to see the final outcome! :P

What material do you plan to use?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Seems a bit like the corsair cube looking case without the middle separator, and im digging the way the front fans are mounted...

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Very interesting design, good luck, can't wait to see the final outcome! :P

What material do you plan to use?

I think i'll use aluminum, not sure yet, something like that. From pictures you can tell that I'm going to use something really thick like wood but no :D

I tried draw very thin but it showed stupid in sketchup :)

There will also be 90 degree rod so the case will be strong.

I really like this design.

I wish you luck, and PLEASE keep us updated. :D

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Any ideas for the front panel? Activity led, power led, power button, where I place them etc.

I dont really want any optical driver because I have not used one for 3 years and I think I dont need one :D