I am hilarious

LukaP

@nicklmg i do hope you have calmed down :*

post-51946-0-55693700-1432495773.jpg

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I disagree. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

lame

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I grinned a bit ;')

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Wat?

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

For those who are confused

: 13328f63e6.png

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

:

youve missed the tumblr bit.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

: 13328f63e6.png

all about that Dollar Shave Club...

@LinusTech #advertising

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

@nicklmg i do hope you have calmed down :*

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Picture is blocked at work but I saw the pic Werto posted. You are lol and Linus is advertising dollar shave club.

Now I know what you look like.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Picture is blocked at work but I saw the pic Werto posted. You are lol and Linus is advertising dollar shave club.

Now I know what you look like.

That pic is just so old xD And from a press conference at like 8pm. I was destroyed then. ;) I am pretty, ask @virtualTune

That pic is just so old xD And from a press conference at like 8pm. I was destroyed then. ;) I am pretty, ask @virtualTune

Prettier than you Avatar?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I love how anytime ANYONE talks about something related to one of our sponsors people automatically go to "oh Linus is advertising for blah blah blah." The dude shaves, he can talk about shaving without advertising for anyone lol.

And no, I'm super salty. Haven't calmed down at all ;) 

And no, I'm super salty. Haven't calmed down at all ;)

Well damn :/ 

Hope this zen dog will help you

anigif_enhanced-3550-1404757574-18.gif

Well damn :/ 

Hope this zen dog will help you

ha stupid zen dogs.

its all about the huskys

Siberian_Husky_sable.jpg

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.