Anyone wanna play gta v ps3 right now?

TechGuyNor

Use skype on phone,tablet whatever my username on skype:XxKILLERBOYxX

My skype is:kevinnick111200 psn is:XxKILLERBOYxX

No, why would I? I have the PC version.

No, why would I? I have the PC version.

Why comment? Not everyone can afford a PC?  

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Bec not evryone have pc for it or dont want to spend more money on it and its console gaming go to pc section and be pc nerds

Why comment? Not everyone can afford a PC?  

But afford to buy a crappy console? Yeah, last gen is decently priced, but next gen is overpriced and shit.

Bec not evryone have pc for it or dont want to spend more money on it and its console gaming go to pc section and be pc nerds

This is not the right forum to call people PC nerds. If you think it is, leave.

But afford to buy a crappy console? Yeah, last gen is decently priced, but next gen is overpriced and shit.

This is not the right forum to call people PC nerds. If you think it is, leave.

Most likely he/she doesn't want a PC. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Most likely he/she doesn't want a PC. 

But they're on a PC enthusiast forum?...

But they're on a PC enthusiast forum?...

What's wrong with that? Maybe they just want to learn how PCs a built get some knowledge? Not all people are "enthusiast".

Also enthusiasts are people who would spend £/$ 1000+ on a system. Not a system worth £/$ 400-600

What's wrong with that? Maybe they just want to learn how PCs a built get some knowledge? Not all people are "enthusiast".

Also enthusiasts are people who would spend £/$ 1000+ on a system. Not a system worth £/$ 400-600

Define enthusiast - "a person who is very interested in a particular activity or subject"

Define enthusiast - "a person who is very interested in a particular activity or subject"

With regard to technology, an enthusiast is a person who enjoys using computers and electronic equipment. Enthusiasts are willing to learn more of the ins and outs of a product than the average consumer, who just wants to use it. An enthusiast is more like a "prosumer." See high-tech peopleconsumer and prosumer.

From PC MAG

Enthusiast computing refers to a sub-culture of personal computer users who focus on extremely high-end computers. Manufacturers of performance-oriented parts typically include an enthusiast model in their offerings. Enthusiast computers (often referred to as a "box", "build", or "rig" by their owners) commonly feature extravagant cases[1] and high-end components, and are sometimes liquid cooled.

Although high-end computers may be bought retail in the same manner as the common computer, they are frequently built by their owners.[citation needed] Enthusiasts build their systems in order to produce a computer that will out-perform an opponent's computer, thereby "winning" in a contest; to simply enjoy the best images and effects a new PC game has to offer; or even simply to obtain the best possible performance at a variety of tasks.

FROM WIKI

With regard to technology, an enthusiast is a person who enjoys using computers and electronic equipment. Enthusiasts are willing to learn more of the ins and outs of a product than the average consumer, who just wants to use it. An enthusiast is more like a "prosumer." See high-tech peopleconsumer and prosumer.

From PC MAG

Enthusiast computing refers to a sub-culture of personal computer users who focus on extremely high-end computers. Manufacturers of performance-oriented parts typically include an enthusiast model in their offerings. Enthusiast computers (often referred to as a "box", "build", or "rig" by their owners) commonly feature extravagant cases[1] and high-end components, and are sometimes liquid cooled.

Although high-end computers may be bought retail in the same manner as the common computer, they are frequently built by their owners.[citation needed] Enthusiasts build their systems in order to produce a computer that will out-perform an opponent's computer, thereby "winning" in a contest; to simply enjoy the best images and effects a new PC game has to offer; or even simply to obtain the best possible performance at a variety of tasks.

FROM WIKI

lol, why are you quoting PC Mag? PC Mag is awful.

lol, why are you quoting PC Mag? PC Mag is awful.

who cares? I'm just getting the proper meaning of PC Enthusiast. 

who cares? I'm just getting the proper meaning of PC Enthusiast. 

An enthusiast is someone with a passion for something. That's it.

An enthusiast is someone with a passion for something. That's it.

That is TRUE. I'm not an Enthusiast, I'm not gonna spend £1000+ on a piece of hardware that has a tiny performance gain. 

An Enthusiast is someone who will spend over £1000 on an x99 system. There is no point of having this system. There is no difference in gaming performance. Only by 5-10fps. An Z97 system is more than enough for gaming and editing. 

That is TRUE. I'm not an Enthusiast, I'm not gonna spend £1000+ on a piece of hardware that has a tiny performance gain. 

An Enthusiast is someone who will spend over £1000 on an x99 system. There is no point of having this system. There is no difference in gaming performance. Only by 5-10fps. An Z97 system is more than enough for gaming and editing. 

1. You're implying that the only 2 uses of a PC are gaming and editing. Not true. Also, X99 does introduce a huge performance gain in rendering scenes with very intensive plugins such as Twixtor or even just a 4k video.

2. I am an enthusiast, but will not go out and buy a 1000 quid PC because I don't have the money. If I did have the money, then yeah, I'd get a hard tubed  water cooled PC, but it WILL give a performance gain in many tasks.

1. You're implying that the only 2 uses of a PC are gaming and editing. Not true. Also, X99 does introduce a huge performance gain in rendering scenes with very intensive plugins such as Twixtor or even just a 4k video.

2. I am an enthusiast, but will not go out and buy a 1000 quid PC because I don't have the money. If I did have the money, then yeah, I'd get a hard tubed  water cooled PC, but it WILL give a performance gain in many tasks.

1. Show me a graph of perforamnce between i5 5820K and a i7 4790K both on stock will playing GTA and while rendering a video at 1080p.

2. 4K is way to expensive anyways for people and it's  still too early. So people who game at 1080p or 1440p is the question. 

3. 4K gaming rendering will require at least 2x 980, which costs close to £900, Then you need to take into account the motherboard, the CPU the 4K monitors. 

1. Show me a graph of perforamnce between i5 5820K and a i7 4790K both on stock will playing GTA and while rendering a video at 1080p.

2. 4K is way to expensive anyways for people. So people who game at 1080p or 1440p is the question. 

1. i5 5820k? Uwot. Anyways, while playing GTA and rendering a video? I can't bring up graphs for that, but here's a graph of video rendering times. This is at 1080p, but is a bad example as the video itself that it renders is very short

after-effects_r_600x450.png

2. Once again, why bring up gaming? PCS AREN'T JUST GAMING MACHINES.

1. i5 5820k? Uwot. Anyways, while playing GTA and rendering a video? I can't bring up graphs for that, but here's a graph of video rendering times. This is at 1080p, but is a bad example as the video itself that it renders is very short

2. Once again, why bring up gaming? PCS AREN'T JUST GAMING MACHINES.

My bad, it meant an i7 :P  I know, MOST "Enthusiasts" will buy it for games and their professional work.

There's is a difference of 6 8 seconds compared to the Xeon which costs around 5 times the price of an i7. That to me is not an BIG performance gain.

EDIT: Now. We've said our bits. I have to go and get ready. Off to Birmingham. 

I'm a pc enthusiast and I only have a $450 pc but becase I'm an enthusiast I got good parts for the price and can run GTA 5 in my cheap pc build

TAKE UR PC TALKIMG TO PC FORUM THIS IS CONSOLE WINE AWAY