Is Razer Kraken a piece of s**t?

danixdlolz

If it was, why would they be the #1 gaming company, and be worth over $1billion? Surely people would catch on and stop buying their products.

jesus.png

Based on what the majority of you are saying, I think I'll go for the Cloud II's

Yeah there one of the only headphones linus actually liked that were gaming orientated. You will regret buying the Razers they are that bad.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

No, I could've easily returned it. Kraken 7.1s are one of the top headphones, so idk where you're getting your info. 

You're the one with no idea what you're talking about. 

jesus you are once cancerous shitty fucking troll, im literally pissing my pants.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

idiot of the day award goes to!

Thanks! Kindest thing you've said today <3

No... You really are legitimately stupid.

Are you a 13 year old with all razer equipment who drinks mtn dew like water and currently has cheeto/dorito dust on his fingers? 

Their mice are very good. Keyboards are decent. Headphones are garbage.

Where do you get the 13 from? Perhaps you're 8? Their products are great, other brands are decent, you're garbage.

You need to get your ear check asap if you think that what's a top headphone should sound like.

Top headphone for that price. And no I don't, I'm not the only one who thinks that. I bought it because of plenty of reviews talking about it. Didn't even know about Razer back then.

No... You really are legitimately stupid. *Troo*

Are you a 13 year old with all razer equipment who drinks mtn dew like water and currently has cheeto/dorito dust on his fingers? *Probably*

Their mice are very good. Keyboards are decent. Headphones are garbage. *AHEM*

They make one mouse that is vaguely worth your time: The Deathadder. Their keyboards are pathetic (Kailh switches on a $100+ keyboard? Ummm no). The Deathstalker is overpriced as all crap. They make a nice laptop and they just started making an RGB mousemat, but their products are very pretty consistently made poorly. They seem to have only gotten worse over time.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

jesus you are once cancerous shitty fucking troll, im literally pissing my pants.

Look who's talking?

Thanks! Kindest thing you've said today <3

Where do you get the 13 from? Perhaps you're 8? Their products are great, other brands are decent, you're garbage.

Top headphone for that price. And no I don't, I'm not the only one who thinks that. I bought it because of plenty of reviews talking about it. Didn't even know about Razer back then.

This kid legit has no clue, makes me sad. This new generation :( 

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

They make one mouse that is vaguely worth your time: The Deathadder. Their keyboards are pathetic (Kailh switches on a $100+ keyboard? Ummm no). The Deathstalker is overpriced as all crap. They make a nice laptop and they just started making an RGB mousemat, but their products are very pretty consistently made poorly. They seem to have only gotten worse over time.

Deathadder, the abyssus was good on launch, orbweaver is great (not a mouse... but still) the naga is pretty nice. 

Look who's talking?

lmao, edgi as fuk

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

No, I'm not a fanboy. It's the fact that they actually have good headphones.

Maybe they sound good to you and the build quality is fine for you but for the price no. 

Deathadders are amazing, have had my mouse for four years.. bought another I liked it so much. Only razer product I would buy.

Disproven by the forum made by someone who hates Razer? What, did you expect everyone to go against Linus on his forums?

This kid legit has no clue, makes me sad. This new generation :(

...which you are a part of 

Deathadders are amazing, have had my mouse for four years.. bought another I liked it so much. Only razer product I would buy.

They used to have better build quality which is why a lot of people still have older Razer products that still work. I have considered a newer Deathadder before but the quality just isn't there for me without an extended warranty.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I hear there pretty good but they break often is this true

Most of the people who wear krakens got them for free or are sponsored by Razer.

Razer wouldn't have Krakens if there was no money coming to them.

Disproven by the forum made by someone who hates Razer? What, did you expect everyone to go against Linus on his forums?

I don't think you know what "generation" means if your 12 and I'm 24, we arn't in the same generation..

Clueless kid.

Go try some headphones. Then come back and apologize.

I hear there pretty good but they break often is this true

Some people say they break, others say they last 3-4 years. I've had mine for 6 months and it's still perfect..

Kraken 7.1 Chroma is what I have, I really do not know where all the hate comes from. They work great for me.

Have you ever used any other pair of headphones to compare with?